John Deere PD-84 Box Blade
Double tap to zoom
The three box blade models offer customers a range of capabilities based on their needs. With a box width ranging from 72 inches (1,829 mm) ranging to 96 inches (2,438 mm), operators can use different widths to improve efficiency when leveling terrain. The PD-72, PD-84 and PD-96 require machines equipped with half-inch quick-connect couplers and a 14-pin auxiliary electrical connector with live power. Rear counterweight is not required to use these models, but will improve stability during use.
Additionally, all Level Best box blades are equipped with the following standard features:
- Push-pull design moves the material for fine grading.
- Two cylinders provide cross-slope operation.
- All cutting edges are reversible.
- Convex mirror allows material visibility.
- Power-coated paint finish.
- Foam-filled tires on oscillating axle.
- Universal skid steer compatible mount improves versatility.
- Two, 1-1/2-inch diameter mast poles.