John Deere DB84 Dozer Blade
Double tap to zoom
The rugged design of these blades delivers maximum uptime in a wide variety of tasks – from stripping clay to finish grading. Snow/utility blades provide additional productivity in snow removal and light dirt work and the blade oscillates 5 degrees, right or left.
- Add a Worksite Pro Dozer Blade and turn your skid steer or track loader into a compact bulldozer
- Nothing light-duty about these dozers. Their rugged design delivers maximum uptime in a wide variety of tasks - from stripping clay to finish grading.
- Quik-Tatch-mounted blade come standard equipped with a reversible cutting edge and skid shoes for long-term durability.
- Power angle and tilt let you make blade adjustments on-the-go for increased versatility and maximum productivity.
- Like all Worksite Pro attachments, these dozer blades are optimized to work with John Deere skid steers and compact track loaders, and are compatible with most competitive models. Plus, they're backed by a one-year warranty and one-of-a-kind parts and service.
|Weight||703 kg (1,550 ib.)|
|Overall Width||2133 mm (84 in.)|
|Length||800 mm (31.5 in.)|
|Blade Height||610 mm (24 in.)|
|Blade Width||1882 mm (74.1 in.)|
|Cutting Edge||16 x 153 mm (0.625 x 6 in.)|
|Degree Of Angle||30, right or left|
|Degree Of Tilt||10, up or down|
|Adjustable Skid Shoe||standard|
|Vehicle Compatibility||318D, 320D, 326D Skid Steers,; 319D, 323D Compact Track Loaders|