John Deere TC48 Trencher
Double tap to zoom
- TC models are ideal for lower-duty cycles in agriculture or light-construction applications. Low-profile chain and sprocket drive feature a standard-flow hydraulic motor.
- Convenient, two-position manual side shift enables trenching close to structures.
- Built-in skid shoe and indicators help maintain digging control.
- Spring-loaded boom reduces shocks to the hydraulic motor, machine, and operator.
- Trencher design eases entrance and exit from the operator’s station.
- Standard heavy-duty crumber removes loose soil, for increased productivity.
- Optional chain width and tooth configurations are available.
- Like all John Deere attachments, these trenchers are optimized to work with Deere skid steer loaders (SSLs) and compact track loaders (CTLs). They are also compatible with many competitive models. See your local Deere dealer for details.