John Deere 624K II / NOT AVAILABLE
- Our FT4/Stage IV diesels deliver the best combination of performance, efficiency, and reliability. They employ field-proven cooled exhaust gas recirculation (EGR), easy-to-maintain high-uptime exhaust filters, and selective catalytic reduction (SCR).
- Auto-idle applies the brakes and automatically reduces engine speed to help conserve fuel after an operator-determined period of inactivity. Auto shutdown turns off the engine after extended idleness.
- Adjustable automotive-style louvers provide effective airflow to keep the glass clear and the pressurized cab comfortable.
- Available premium heated air-ride armchair seat adjusts multiple ways for extra comfort and cushioning
- Optional rearview camera and radar object-detection system or rearview camera only displays the activity behind the machine on the LCD screen. Emits an audible alert for extra awareness in tight quarters and high-traffic areas.
Transmission and Axles
- All new K Series-II Loaders come with a standard five-speed transmission, a new adaptive clutch cutoff, and new axles with brake retractors that will improve productivity while providing up to 10-percent fuel savings compared to previous K-Series models.
- Vertical spin-on filters allow quick, no-spill changes. 500-, 2,000-, and 4,000-hour engine, transmission, and hydraulic oil-change intervals help reduce operating costs.
- Conveniently located, easy-to-read sight gauges and see-through reservoirs let you check transmission, hydraulic, coolant, and windshield waster fluid levels at a glance.
- Lockable master electrical-disconnect switch, cab circuit breaker, and remote-start terminals are enclosed beneath the right-side step, for ground-level convenience.
|MODEL||John Deere 624K-II Wheel Loader|
|Engine Manufacturer||John Deere|
|Engine Model||PowerTech PVX 6068|
|Emission Rating||Tier 4|
|Displacement, ltr (Inches)||6.8 (414)|
|Rated Speed, rpm||1800|
|Engine Output - Net, kW (hp)||139 (186)|
|Torque, Nm (lbf / ft)||826 (609) - Net|
|Torque Rise, %||64|
|Front Differential Type||Locking|
|Rear Differential Type||Open|
|Tire size - Standard||20.5 R25|
|Service Brake - Type||Wet Disc|
|Service Brake - Location||Axle Inboard|
|Service Brake - Actuation||Hydraulic|
|Parking Brake - Type||Wet Multi Disc - Driveline|
|Height - Over Cab, mm (ft/in)||3320 (10 ft 11 in)|
|Wheelbase, mm (ft/in)||3090 (10 ft 1 in)|
|Length - Including Bucket, mm (ft/in)||7760 (25 ft 5 in)|
|Ground clearance, mm (inches)||384 (15.1)|
|Width Over tires - Std, mm (ft/in)||2657 (8 ft 9 in)|
|Height - Pivot Pin, mm (ft/in)||3950 (13 ft )|
|Reach - At 2130mm 45 Dump, mm (ft/in)||1570 (5 ft 2 in)|
|Turning Circle - Maximum, mm (ft/in)||13000 (42 ft 8 in)|
|Fuel Tank, ltr (gallons (US))||299 (79)|
|Hydraulic Tank, ltr (gallons (US))||105.2 (27.8)|
|Axle - Front, ltr (gallons (US))||22 (5.75)|
|Axle - Rear, ltr (gallons (US))||17 (4.5)|
|Transmission, ltr (gallons (US))||27 (7.125)|
|Heaped Capacity, m (yd)||2.7 (3.5)|
|Bucket Capacity - Smallest, m (yd)||2.7 (3.5)|
|Largest bucket capacity, m (yd)||4.01 (5.25)|
|Breakout - Bucket , kgf (lbf)||12821 (28266)|
|Ride Control System||Optional|
|System Voltage, V||24|
|Alternator Output, Amp||130|
|Pump Flow, lt/min (gallons (US) / min)||223 (59)|
|System Pressure, bar (PSI)||248.21 (3675)|
|Operating Weight, kg (lbs)||15747 (34717)|
|Dump Height, mm (ft/in)||2860 (9 ft 5 in)|
|Reach at Full Height, mm (ft/in)||1020 (3 ft 4 in)|
|Tipping Load - Straight, kg (lbs)||13804 (30433)|