John Deere 524K II / NOT AVAILABLE
524K II for sale at LandPro Equipment; NY, OH & PA. Serving your new and used equipment needs from Alexander, Avon, Brockport, Clymer, Falconer, Hall, Macedon, Niagara Falls, Oakfield, Savannah, Springville, NY, and East Palestine, OH, and Centre Hall, Edinboro, Fairmount City, Halifax, Harrisburg, Mifflintown, Stoneboro, and Watsontown, PA.
Double tap to zoom
- Our FT4/Stage IV diesels deliver the best combination of performance, efficiency, and reliability. They employ field-proven cooled exhaust gas recirculation (EGR), easy-to-maintain high-uptime exhaust filters, and selective catalytic reduction (SCR).
- Auto-idle applies the brakes and automatically reduces engine speed to help conserve fuel after an operator-determined period of inactivity. Auto shutdown turns off the engine after extended idleness.
- Adjustable automotive-style louvers provide effective airflow to keep the glass clear and the pressurized cab comfortable.
- Available premium heated air-ride armchair seat adjusts multiple ways for extra comfort and cushioning
- Optional rearview camera and radar object-detection system or rearview camera only displays the activity behind the machine on the LCD screen. Emits an audible alert for extra awareness in tight quarters and high-traffic areas.
Transmission and Axles
- All new K Series-II Loaders come with a standard five-speed transmission, a new adaptive clutch cutoff, and new axles with brake retractors that will improve productivity while providing up to 10-percent fuel savings compared to previous K-Series models.
- Vertical spin-on filters allow quick, no-spill changes. 500-, 2,000-, and 4,000-hour engine, transmission, and hydraulic oil-change intervals help reduce operating costs.
- Conveniently located, easy-to-read sight gauges and see-through reservoirs let you check transmission, hydraulic, coolant, and windshield waster fluid levels at a glance.
- Lockable master electrical-disconnect switch, cab circuit breaker, and remote-start terminals are enclosed beneath the right-side step, for ground-level convenience.
|MODEL||John Deere 524K-II Wheel Loader|
|Engine Manufacturer||John Deere|
|Engine Model||PowerTech PVS 6068|
|Emission Rating||Tier 4|
|Displacement, ltr (Inches)||6.8 (414)|
|Rated Speed, rpm||1900|
|Engine Output - Net, kW (hp)||104 (140)|
|Torque, Nm (lbf / ft)||640 (472) - Net|
|Torque Rise, %||66|
|Front Differential Type||Locking|
|Rear Differential Type||Open|
|Tire size - Standard||20.5 R25|
|Service Brake - Type||Wet Disc|
|Service Brake - Location||Axle Inboard|
|Service Brake - Actuation||Hydraulic|
|Parking Brake - Type||Wet Multi Disc - Driveline|
|Height - Over Cab, mm (ft/in)||3250 (10 ft 8 in)|
|Wheelbase, mm (ft/in)||2930 (9 ft 7 in)|
|Length - Including Bucket, mm (ft/in)||7340 (24 ft 1 in)|
|Ground clearance, mm (inches)||400 (15.7)|
|Width Over tires - Std, mm (ft/in)||2546 (8 ft 4 in)|
|Height - Pivot Pin, mm (ft/in)||3770 (12 ft 5 in)|
|Reach - At 2130mm 45 Dump, mm (ft/in)||1440 (4 ft 9 in)|
|Turning Circle - Maximum, mm (ft/in)||12130 (39 ft 9 in)|
|Fuel Tank, ltr (gallons (US))||220 (58)|
|Hydraulic Tank, ltr (gallons (US))||118.7 (31.35)|
|Axle - Front, ltr (gallons (US))||18 (4.75)|
|Axle - Rear, ltr (gallons (US))||18 (4.75)|
|Transmission, ltr (gallons (US))||21.5 (5.675)|
|Heaped Capacity, m (yd)||2.1 (2.75)|
|Bucket Capacity - Smallest, m (yd)||2.1 (2.75)|
|Largest bucket capacity, m (yd)||3.1 (4)|
|Breakout - Bucket , kgf (lbf)||9060 (19974)|
|Ride Control System||Optional|
|System Voltage, V||24|
|Alternator Output, Amp||100|
|Pump Flow, lt/min (gallons (US) / min)||165 (44)|
|System Pressure, bar (PSI)||249.94 (3625)|
|Operating Weight, kg (lbs)||12668 (27928)|
|Dump Height, mm (ft/in)||2770 (9 ft 1 in)|
|Reach at Full Height, mm (ft/in)||980 (3 ft 2 in)|
|Tipping Load - Straight, kg (lbs)||10540 (23237)|