John Deere 333G
333G for sale at LandPro Equipment; NY, OH & PA. Serving your new and used equipment needs from Alexander, Avon, Brockport, Clymer, Falconer, Hall, Macedon, Niagara Falls, Oakfield, Savannah, Springville, NY, and East Palestine, OH, and Centre Hall, Edinboro, Fairmount City, Halifax, Harrisburg, Mifflintown, Stoneboro, and Watsontown, PA.
Double tap to zoom
Vertical Lift Boom
- The vertical-lift boom offers more lift height and reach at the top of the lift path, for more stability and truck-loading ability.
- Final Tier 4 (FT4)/EU Stage IV diesel engine packs plenty of power and torque.
- Unique Tri-Cool™ design resists debris buildup and employs large coolers for superior performance in severe, high-load conditions. Add a reversible fan for quick core cleanout in high-debris applications.
EH Boom Performance Package
Factory-installed performance package offers increased productivity and ease-of-use with the following capabilities:
- Return to Dig allows the operator to automatically set the bucket or other attachment to his/her designated ready-to-work position.
- Return to Carry allows the operator to use joystick detents to automatically reset the boom to a designated ready-to-carry position.
- Boom Height Kickout allows the operator to pre-select a specific boom height based on truck/hopper height and use joystick detents to automatically stop at a specific height.
- Electronic Self-Level allows the self-level to work on the boom up and down unlike the hydraulic self-level option that works only on boom up.
Onboard Grade Indication Option
This option, installed in-factory or in the field, provides cross-slope or roll and mainfall slope or pitch of the machine within the in-cab monitor display.
- Real-time interface
- Roll and pitch viewable as either “absolute” or “relative” values
- Roll and pitch viewable in either degrees or percent
- Boom design keeps the load close to the machine for better stability. Low center of gravity, 35-degree bucket rollback, and optional ride control and self-leveling also helps keep buckets full and forks loaded.
Cab & Controls
- Large entryway, tightly sealed swing-out door, and ample foot- and legroom simplify getting in, getting comfortable, and getting things done.
- Industry-exclusive three-way switchable controls and electrohydraulic (EH) joystick performance package for even more operating flexibility.
- Generous tank capacity and fuel-efficient diesels enable daylong operation, letting you accomplish more between fill-ups.
- Tilt up the hood for convenient ground-level access to dipsticks, fuel- and fluid-filler necks, and filters.
- Breakout force has increase a whopping 40 percent over our previous models.
- Add the new 90-in. bucket, available for the 333G and watch productivity soar.
|Emission Rating||Tier 4|
|Displacement, ltr (Inches)||3.1 (186.3)|
|Rated Speed, rpm||2500|
|Engine Output - Net, kW (hp)||72 (96.6)|
|Engine Output - Gross, kW (hp)||74.6 (100)|
|Torque, Nm (lbf / ft)||395 (291.3)|
|Track Shoe Width, mm (inches)||450 (17.7)|
|Length - No Bucket, mm (inches)||3100 (122)|
|Length - With Bucket, mm (inches)||3710 (146)|
|Width - No Bucket, mm (inches)||2050 (80.7)|
|Height - Top Of Cab, mm (inches)||2200 (86.7)|
|Ground Clearance, mm (inches)||240 (9.4)|
|Rear Departure Angle,||31|
|Track Gauge, mm (inches)||1600 (63.1)|
|Height to Hinge Pin, mm (inches)||3350 (132)|
|Dump Height - Maximum, mm (inches)||2690 (106.1)|
|Rollback - Ground Level,||35|
|Fuel Tank, ltr (gallons (US))||114 (30)|
|Rated Operating Capacity, kg (lbs)||1680 (3700)|
|Tipping Load, kg (lbs)||4799 (10570)|
|Ground Bearing Pressure, kPa (PSI)||34.1 (5)|
|Speed - Maximum, kph (mph)||12.6 (7.8)|
|Breakout - Lift, kN (lbf)||37.8 (8520)|
|Breakout - Bucket, kN (lbf)||61.8 (13904)|
|Hydraulic Power, kW (hp)||37.29 (50)|
|Hydraulic Power - Option, kW (hp)||61.234 (82.1)|
|Pump Flow, lt/min (gallons (US) / min)||95 (25)|
|Pump Flow - Option, lt/min (gallons (US) / min)||156 (41.1)|
|System Pressure, bar (PSI)||237.87 (3450)|
|Operating Weight, kg (lbs)||5493 (12100)|