John Deere 10-Inch Steel Track
Double tap to zoom
- Worksite Pro™ steel tracks enable John Deere skid steers to operate in soft, muddy, loose conditions, while also improving traction over hard ground and gravel.
- Design reduces ground pressure, while adding counter balance weight.
- Tracks protect tires from damage inflicted by harsh terrain and help prolong tread life.
- 31.7 mm (1.25 in.) heavy-duty bushings and drilled (not cored) holes increase strength.
- Sloped link casting helps eject material that could interfere with movement.
- Open outer side plates make tracks easy to clean and adjust.
|MODEL||10-in. Heavy-Duty (HD) Tires|
|Pitch||254 mm (10 in.)|
|Weight||332 kg (731 lb.)|
|Total Number of Pads||36|
|Weight per Pad||9.8 kg (21.5 lb.)|
|Diameter||31.7 mm (1.25 in.)|
|Wear Length Wear Surface Area||19 mm (0.75 in.) 30 mm3 (1.17 sq. in.)|
|Heat-Treated||Yes, 55-60 RC|
|Link Thickness||19 mm (0.75 in.)|
|Dimension (two bars)||25 x 32 mm (1 x 1.25 in.)|
|Height Wear Area (per pad)||33 mm (1.3 in.) 546 mm3 (21.5 sq. in.)|
|Traction Bead Tire Guide Area (per pad)||2 per pad 1523 mm3 (60 sq. in.)|
|Of Tires With Tracks||2554.8 cm3 (396 sq. in.) 5367.7 cm3 (832 sq. in.)|
|Vehicle Compatibility||312GR, 314G, 316GR, 318G,
320E, and 324E Skid Steers