John Deere SB84H Snow Blower
Double tap to zoom
- Two-stage hydraulic blower throws snow up to 13 m (45 ft).
- Simplified direct-drive hydraulic motor design eliminates chains and sprockets.
- Case drain hose not required on high-flow models.
- High-volume 635-mm (25-in.) (standard-flow models) or 914-mm (36-in) (high-flow models) shroud openings enable you to work quickly.
- Electric -over-hydraulic (standard- and high-flow models) poly-lined chute and deflector make it easy to direct the snow.
- Skid Shoes adjust easily, and bolt-on wear-resistant tapered steel edges are easy to replace.
|Model||SB84H Snow Blower|
|Rate||114-159 lpm (30-42 gpm)|
|Width||84 in. (2134 mm )|
|Height||36 in. (914 mm)|
|Fan Diameter||26 in. (660 mm)|
|Diameter||18 in. (457 mm)|
|Approximate Weight||562 kg (1,240 lb.)|
|Chute and Deflector Control||Electric Over Hydraulic|
|Vehicle Compatibility||326E, 328E, and 332E Skid Steers; and 329E and 333E Compact Track Loaders|