John Deere SB60B Snow Blower
Double tap to zoom
- Two-stage hydraulic blower throws snow up to 13 m (45 ft).
- Simplified direct-drive hydraulic motor design eliminates chains and sprockets.
- Case drain hose not required on high-flow models.
- High-volume 635-mm (25-in.) (standard-flow models) or 914-mm (36-in) (high-flow models) shroud openings enable you to work quickly.
- Electric -over-hydraulic (standard- and high-flow models) poly-lined chute and deflector make it easy to direct the snow.
- Skid Shoes adjust easily, and bolt-on wear-resistant tapered steel edges are easy to replace.
|Model||SB60B Snow Blower|
|Rate||53-79 lpm (14-21 gpm)|
|Width||1524 mm (60 in.)|
|Height||635 mm (25 in. )|
|Fan Diameter||457 mm (18 in. )|
|Diameter||356 mm (14 in.)|
|Approximate Weight||295 kg (650 lb.)|
|Chute and Deflector Control||Electric Over Hydraulic|
|Vehicle Compatibility||313 and 315 Skid Steer|