John Deere BV9 Snow/Utility V-Blade
BV9 Snow/Utility V-Blade for sale at LandPro Equipment; NY, OH & PA. Serving your new and used equipment needs from Alexander, Avon, Brockport, Clymer, Falconer, Hall, Macedon, Niagara Falls, Oakfield, Savannah, Springville, NY, and East Palestine, OH, and Centre Hall, Edinboro, Fairmount City, Halifax, Harrisburg, Mifflintown, Stoneboro, and Watsontown, PA.
Double tap to zoom
- Worksite Pro snow/utility V-blades provide multi-function versatility for snow removal and light dirt work.
- Blades angle hydraulically to four positions; straight for larger cuts, V-configuration for pushing through hard pack, scoop (both sides inward) for easy snow tacking, and 30 deg. right or left.
- Adjustable skid shoes for vertical blade productivity are standard.
- Steel cutting edge is standard. Available rubber cutting edge helps prevent damage to decorative surfaces.
- Trip springs help protect the vehicle from sudden impacts with concealed obstacles and can be locked out for light grading and dirt work.
- Electrohydraulic (EH) valve for independent blade function is adjustable from the cab.
- Top blade extension for extra carrying is available.
|MODEL||BV9 Snow/Utility V-Blade|
|Straight||2794 mm (110 in.)|
|V-Configuration||2438 mm (96 in.)|
|Scoop||2413 mm (95 in.)|
|30-deg. Angle||2416 mm (95 in,)|
|Height||711 mm (28 in.)|
|Oscillation||+- 10 deg.|
|Operating Weight||500 kg (1,102 lb.)|
|Vehicle Compatibility||318E, 320E, 326E, 328E, and 332E Skid Steers; 319E, 323E, 329E, and 333E CTLs; 204K, 244K, 304K, and 324K Compact Wheel Loaders|