John Deere VR66C Vibratory Roller
VR66C Vibratory Roller for sale at LandPro Equipment; NY, OH & PA. Serving your new and used equipment needs from Alexander, Avon, Brockport, Clymer, Falconer, Hall, Macedon, Niagara Falls, Oakfield, Savannah, Springville, NY, and East Palestine, OH, and Centre Hall, Edinboro, Fairmount City, Halifax, Harrisburg, Mifflintown, Stoneboro, and Watsontown, PA.
Double tap to zoom
- Worksite Pro vibratory rollers turn a skid steer into a powerful compactor, ideal for asphalt patch, foundation, trench, and flatwork compaction. They're very economical, since owning one eliminates the costs and maintenance of a self-propelled roller.
- Powered by standard hydraulics, rollers produce compaction forces up to 9,370 lb.
- These attachments are easy to maneuver, with drum oscillation of +- 15 deg.
- Quik-Tatch Compatible, they take only one minute to hook up.
- Drum and shaft bearings are lubricated and cooled in oil bath for long life.
- Bidirectional operation increases productivity
|Model||VR66C Vibratory Roller|
|Compatibility (smooth drum)||313, 315, 318E, 320E, 326E, 328E, and 332E Skid Steers; and CT315, 319E, 323E, 329E, and 333E Compact Track Loaders|
|Compatibility (Sheep's-foot drum)||313, 315, 318E, 320E, 326E, 328E, and 332E Skid Steers; and CT315, 319E, 323E, 329E, and 333E Compact Track Loaders|
|Overall Width||72 in. (1.8m)|
|Overall Length||39 in. (99 cm)|
|Overall Height||31 in. (79 cm)|
|Drum Width||66 in. (1.7 m)|
|Smooth||24 in. (61.0 cm)|
|Sheep's-foot (without pads)||20 in. (51.0 cm)|
|Drum Oscillation||+- 15 deg.|
|Dynamic Force||7,800 lbf (3538 kg)|
|Vibrations per minute|
|Range||41-95 L/min. (11-25 gpm)|
|Optimum Performance||75.7 L/min. (20 gpm)|
|(Smooth Drum)||2,150 lb (975 kg)|
|Sheep's-foot drum||2,085 lb (945 kg )|