John Deere RR84 Root Rake
RR84 Root Rake for sale at LandPro Equipment; NY, OH & PA. Serving your new and used equipment needs from Alexander, Avon, Brockport, Clymer, Falconer, Hall, Macedon, Niagara Falls, Oakfield, Savannah, Springville, NY, and East Palestine, OH, and Centre Hall, Edinboro, Fairmount City, Halifax, Harrisburg, Mifflintown, Stoneboro, and Watsontown, PA.
Double tap to zoom
- Designed specifically for land clearing, ground leveling, and moving materials away from buildings and obstructions more quickly and economically than dozer blades.
- Handily gather rocks and debris while allowing soil to sift through, for minimal site and landscape disturbance.
- Alloy-steel construction, replaceable pin-on teeth, and zinc-plated greaseable pivot pins with protected zerks and hardened-steel bushings ruggedly resist impact.
- Attachment height and width help shield the front of the machine against large piles of brush and jagged scrap.
- Weld-on "D" ring enables the tackling of a wide variety of jobsite tasks.
|Overall Width||84 in. (2135 mm)|
|Overall Height||38.9 in. (990 mm)|
|Overall Length||30.8 in. (780 mm)|
|Width||70 in. (1780 mm)|
|Opening||51 in. (1295 mm)|
|Tooth Position||25 in. (635 mm)|
|Tine Spacing||8.5 in. (215 mm)|
|Weight||1,220 lb. (553 kg)|
|Bore||2.5 in. (65 mm)|
|Stroke||9 in. (230 mm)|
|Rod Diameter||1.5 in. (40 mm)|
|Vehicle Compatibility||330G and 332G Skid Steers; 323E, 331G, and 333G CTLs; and 204K, 244K, 304K, 324K, and 344K Compact Wheel Loaders|