John Deere PR96B Power Rake
Double tap to zoom
- Worksite Pro power rakes are perfect for landscape tasks such as seedbed preparation, rock raking, site development, and more.
- Adjustable end plates allow the power rake to do double duty as a box scraper, trapping and gathering stones for piling and pickup.
- long-life carbide teeth on roller dig, lift, and pulverize dirt.
- Heavy-duty drive chain is housed in a sealed oil bath to reduce maintenance.
- Power rake roller assemblies can rotate 20 deg. from center in either direction, allowing material to be moved left or right (requires 12-volt kit).
- Forward and backward raking capability of the power rakes halves the time required for seedbed preparation.
|Model||PR96B Power Rake|
|Minimum Hydraulic Flow||16 gpm (60 L/min.)|
|Raking Width||90 in. (2438 mm)|
|Operating Width||100 in. (2540 mm)|
|Length||76 in. (1930 mm)|
|Height||32 in. (812 mm)|
|Box End Plates||front or rear|
|Tooth Roller Diameter||9 in. (229 mm)|
|Weight||1,320 lb. (598 kg)|
|Angle Control||12-volt actuation, 0-20-deg. rotation|
|Vehicle Compatibility||320E, 324E, 326E, 328E, 330G, and 332E/G Skid Steers; and 317G, 319E, 323E, 329E, 331G, and 333E/G CTLs|