John Deere PR96B Power Rake
PR96B Power Rake for sale at LandPro Equipment; NY, OH & PA. Serving your new and used equipment needs from Alexander, Avon, Brockport, Clymer, Falconer, Hall, Macedon, Niagara Falls, Oakfield, Savannah, Springville, NY, and East Palestine, OH, and Centre Hall, Edinboro, Fairmount City, Halifax, Harrisburg, Mifflintown, Stoneboro, and Watsontown, PA.
Double tap to zoom
- Worksite Pro power rakes are perfect for landscape tasks such as seedbed preparation, rock raking, site development, and more.
- Adjustable end plates allow the power rake to do double duty as a box scraper, trapping and gathering stones for piling and pickup.
- long-life carbide teeth on roller dig, lift, and pulverize dirt.
- Heavy-duty drive chain is housed in a sealed oil bath to reduce maintenance.
- Power rake roller assemblies can rotate 20 deg. from center in either direction, allowing material to be moved left or right (requires 12-volt kit).
- Forward and backward raking capability of the power rakes halves the time required for seedbed preparation.
|Model||PR96B Power Rake|
|Minimum Hydraulic Flow||16 gpm (60 L/min.)|
|Raking Width||90 in. (2438 mm)|
|Operating Width||100 in. (2540 mm)|
|Length||76 in. (1930 mm)|
|Height||32 in. (812 mm)|
|Box End Plates||front or rear|
|Tooth Roller Diameter||9 in. (229 mm)|
|Weight||1,320 lb. (598 kg)|
|Angle Control||12-volt actuation, 0-20-deg. rotation|
|Vehicle Compatibility||320E, 324E, 326E, 328E, 330G, and 332E/G Skid Steers; and 317G, 319E, 323E, 329E, 331G, and 333E/G CTLs|