John Deere PC7 Plate Compactor
Double tap to zoom
- Designed specifically for trench-, slope-, and excavation-compaction applications.
- Eccentric housing design encloses and protects the motor.
- Large eccentric weight offset from motor shaft helps provide high-impulse force, resulting in improved compaction rates.
- Hydraulic motor bearings use oil-splash lubrication, and sealed eccentric bearings provide maintenance-free operation.
- Like all Worksite Pro attachments, these plate compactors are optimized to work with John Deere compact excavators and backhoe loaders. They’re also compatible with most competitive models. See your local Deere dealer for details.
|Impulse Force||28.5 kN (6,400 lbf)|
|Cycles/Minute at Regulated Flow||2,000 rpm|
|Base-Plate Dimensions||460 x 700 mm (18 x 27.5 in.)|
|Compaction Area||322 000 mm2 (499 sq. in.)|
|Hydraulic Flow Range||57-76 l/min (15-20 gpm)|
|Regulated Flow||68 l/min (18 gpm)|
|Operating Pressure||13 790 kPa (2,000 psi)|
|Pressure Relief Setting||15 170 kPa (2,200 psi)|
|Weight*||272 kg (600 lb.)|
|Length||890 mm (35.0 in.)|
|Width||460 mm (18.1 in.)|
|Height*||546 mm (21.5 in.)|
|Vehicle Compatibility||50G and 60G Compact Excavators|
*Without mounting adapter – requires respective machine mounting adapter.