John Deere PC4 Plate Compactor
Double tap to zoom
- Designed specifically for trench-, slope-, and excavation-compaction applications.
- Eccentric housing design encloses and protects the motor.
- Large eccentric weight offset from motor shaft helps provide high-impulse force, resulting in improved compaction rates.
- Hydraulic motor bearings use oil-splash lubrication, and sealed eccentric bearings provide maintenance-free operation.
- Like all Worksite Pro attachments, these plate compactors are optimized to work with John Deere compact excavators and backhoe loaders. They’re also compatible with most competitive models. See your local Deere dealer for details.
|Impulse Force||17.8 kN (4,000 lbf)|
|Cycles/Minute at Regulated Flow||2,000 rpm|
|Base-Plate Dimensions||330 x 635 mm (13 x 25 in.)|
|Compaction Area||209 550 mm2 (325 sq. in.)|
|Hydraulic Flow Range||34-53 l/min (9-14 gpm)|
|Regulated Flow||34 l/min (9 gpm)|
|Operating Pressure||17 930 kPa (2,600 psi)|
|Pressure Relief Setting||20 680 kPa (3,000 psi)|
|Weight*||180 kg (397 lb.)|
|Length||780 mm (30.7 in.)|
|Width||330 mm (13.0 in.)|
|Height*||515 mm (20.3 in. )|
|Vehicle Compatibility||26G, 30G, and 35G Compact Excavators|
*Without mounting adapter – requires respective machine mounting adapter.