John Deere PC10 Plate Compactor
Double tap to zoom
- Designed specifically for trench-, slope-, and excavation-compaction applications.
- Eccentric housing design encloses and protects the motor.
- Large eccentric weight offset from motor shaft helps provide high-impulse force, resulting in improved compaction rates.
- Hydraulic motor bearings use oil-splash lubrication, and sealed eccentric bearings provide maintenance-free operation.
- Like all Worksite Pro attachments, these plate compactors are optimized to work with John Deere compact excavators and backhoe loaders. They’re also compatible with most competitive models. See your local Deere dealer for details.
|Impulse Force||35.6 kN (8,000 lbf)|
|Cycles/Minute at Regulated Flow||2,000 rpm|
|Base-Plate Dimensions||610 x 710 mm (24 x 28 in.)|
|Compaction Area||433 100 mm2 (671 sq. in.)|
|Hydraulic Flow Range||76-91 l/min (20-24 gpm)|
|Regulated Flow||79 l/min (21 gpm)|
|Operating Pressure||13 790 kPa (2,000 psi)|
|Pressure Relief Setting||15 170 kPa (2,200 psi)|
|Weight*||403 kg (888 lb.)|
|Length||940 mm (37.0 in.)|
|Width||610 mm (24.0 in.)|
|Height*||648 mm (25.5 in.)|
|Vehicle Compatibility||60G Compact Excavator; 310L EP,
310L, 310SL, 310SL HL, 315SL, and
410L Backhoe Loaders
*Without mounting adapter – requires respective machine mounting adapter.