John Deere HH20C Hammer
HH20C Hammer for sale at LandPro Equipment; NY, OH & PA. Serving your new and used equipment needs from Alexander, Avon, Brockport, Clymer, Falconer, Hall, Macedon, Niagara Falls, Oakfield, Savannah, Springville, NY, and East Palestine, OH, and Centre Hall, Edinboro, Fairmount City, Halifax, Harrisburg, Mifflintown, Stoneboro, and Watsontown, PA.
Double tap to zoom
- These are the fastest hydraulic hammers on the market, with 30-percent fewer parts than either competitive or previous models, for simplified maintenance.
- Redesigned to provide two or three times more blows per minute (BPM) than previous models, for increased efficiency.
- Exclusive tool retention enables quick installation and removal using only one small screwdriver.
- Bits* available to power your productivity include:
- Standard moil point suitable for breaking concrete or medium-hard, non-stratified rock.
- Optional chisel point for most concrete flatwork, walls around rebar, or breaking into a precut line.
- Optional spade, available in two sizes, for most concrete and all earthworks in soft, non-stratified rock.
- Optional compacting plate for single-machine prep of dirt for concrete pads and fencing.
- Optional pyramid point used to break hard, reinforced concrete as well as sediment.
*All bits are unique to this hydraulic hammer, All older bits will not be compatible.
|Weight||270 lb. (150kg)|
|Operating Pressure||1,305-2,175 psi (90-150 bar )|
|Pressure Relief||3,190 psi (220 bar)|
|Impact Rate||800-3,000 BPM|
|Noise Level||118 dBA|
|Vehicle Compatibility||17G, 26G, and 35G Compact Excavators|