John Deere GU66 Utility Grapple
Double tap to zoom
- One-piece grapples provide a firm grasp for efficient hay and manure handling.
- Standard 114-mm (4.5 in.) tine spacing works well for sorting or sifting materials. Simply add tines for 38-mm (1.5 in.) spacing.
- Greaseable pivot points, 25.4-mm (1 in.) hardened pins, and cylinder rods provide long-term strength and durability.
- Grapple opening of 914 mm (36 in.) accommodates large payloads.
- Like all Worksite Pro™ attachments, these grapples are optimized to work with John Deere skid steers, compact track loaders, and 244J Loader, and are compatible with most
|Width||1652 mm (65 in.)|
|Length||970 mm (38.2 in.)|
|Grapple Closed||700 mm (27.6 in.)|
|Grapple Open||1162 mm (45.7 in.)|
|Grapple Opening||914 mm (36 in.)|
|Number of Tines|
|Opening Between Tines||114 mm (4.5 in.)|
|Optional Spacing||38 mm (1.5 in.)|
|Operating Weight||235 kg (517 lb.)|
|Vehicle Compatibility||313, 315, CT315, 318D/E,
319D/E, 320D/E, and 323D/E