John Deere CP30D Cold Planer
Double tap to zoom
- Cold planers are ideal for street repairs, leveling uneven pavement, cutting drainage in parking lots, and cleaning around larger milling machines.
- Standard-flow CP12D produces high torque and is equipped with manual side shift, tilt, and depth control, for maneuverable planer placement. High-flow CP18D, CP24D, and CP30D deliver increased production and fingertip electrical control of tilt, depth, and side shift, for precise planer positioning.
- Exclusive angled spoil-guard design prevents wheels from riding up and over millings, for more cutting force, reduced rolling resistance, and greater control of cut depth.
- Independent tilt adjustment allows angle planing to the left and right of the machine, while cantilever drum mounting enables closer planing next to curbs.
- Higher-capacity 64-oz. Auburn gearbox includes a drain-and-fill plug, for clean and easy fills using only a funnel.
- Like all Worksite Pro™ attachments, these cold planers are optimized to work with John Deere skid steer loaders (SSLs), compact track loaders (CTLs), and compact wheel loaders (CWLs). They are also compatible with many competitive models. See your local Deere dealer for details.
|Flow||109-155 L/min. (29-41 gpm)|
|Relief Pressure||17 240-26200 kPa
|Power||31.6-53.4 kW (42-72 hp)|
|Width||762 mm (30 in.)|
|Depth||0-127 mm (0-5 in.)|
|Side-Shift||-76-559 mm (-3-22 in.)|
|Number of Carbide Teeth||69|
|Operating Weight||1180 kg (2,600 lb.)|
|Hydraulic||12.7-mm (0.5 in.) quick-connect
couplers with 9.525-mm (0.375 in.)
|Vehicle Compatibility||330G and 332G SSLs; 331G and
|RP18 Pick Kit Options
(for asphalt only)
*CWLs require skid-steer-style Quick-Tatch™ coupler for operation.
†Requires high flow.