John Deere BR72C Pick-Up Broom
Double tap to zoom
- Pick-up brooms feature a 635-mm (25 in.)-diameter brush with 50/50 poly wire brush segments and a baffle to hold debris in bucket.
- Heavy-duty, high-torque drive motor is coupled to the brush core through a 25.4-mm (1 in.) splined shaft.
- Bolt adjustment on brush provides infinite height control.
- Two-standard caster wheels (not on fixed brooms) allow for better balance and stability when sweeping.
- During bristle replacement, the drive motor can be pulled from the brush core without disconnecting any hydraulic lines. This means less mess and cleanup, with little chance of hydraulic fluid contamination.
- Optional gutter brush has adjustable flow to allow for different material applications and the ability to turn off when not in use.
- Like all Worksite Pro attachments, these pick-up brooms are optimized to work with John Deere G- and E-Series Skid Steers and Compact Track Loaders (CTLs), and K-Series Compact Loaders. They're also compatible with many competitive models.
|Weight||440 kg (970 lb.)|
|Overall Length||1550 mm (61 in.)|
|Overall Width||2060 mm (81 in.)|
|Sweeping Width||1830 mm (72 in.)|
|Overall Height||790 mm (31 in.)|
|Hopper Capacity||0.5 m3 (17 cu. ft.)|
|Brush Diameter||660 mm (26 in.)|
|Core Diameter||200 mm (8 in.)|
|Number of Wafers||41|
|Minimum Hydraulic Flow||57 l/min. (15 gpm)|
|Maximum Hydraulic Flow||95 l/min. (25 gpm)|
|Motor Pressure Relief Setting||17 000 kPa (2,500 psi)|
|Broom-Mounted Water Tank|
|Water-Tank Capacity||95 L (25 gal.)|
|Pump Flow||7.9 l/min (2.1 gpm)|
|Roof-Mounted Water Tank|
|Water-Tank Capacity||114 L (30 gal.|
|Pump Flow||6.8 l/min. (1.8 gpm)|
|Vehicle Compatibility||312GR, 314G, 316GR, 318G,
320G, 324G, 330G, and 332G
SSLs; 317G, 325G, 331G, and
333G CTLs; 204K and 304K CWLs*
*Requires skid steer-style quick coupler for operation.