John Deere BL6B Snow/Utility Blade
Double tap to zoom
The rugged design of these blades delivers maximum uptime in a wide variety of tasks – from stripping clay to finish grading. Snow/utility blades provide additional productivity in snow removal and light dirt work and the blade oscillates 5 degrees, right or left.
- Worksite Pro snow/utility blades provide additional productivity in snow removal and light dirt work.
- Blade angles hydraulically 30 degrees, right or left. Adjustable skid shoes are standard.
- Blades oscillates 5 degrees, right or left
- four trip springs help protect the vehicle from sudden impacts with obstacles when blading snow. Trip springs can be locked out for light grading and dirt work.
- Bolt-on replaceable 152-mm (6-in.) edge is 13-mm (0.5 in.) thick. Available rubber cutting edges prevent damage to decorative surfaces.
- Blade height is 711 mm (28 in.); an 203-mm (8-in.) full-length extension is available.
- Like all Worksite Pro attachments, these blades are optimized to work with John Deere D-Series Skid Steers, Compact Track Loaders, 244J Loader, and 110 Tractor Loader Backhoe. They're also compatible with many competitive models.
|Width||1829 mm (72 in.)|
|Angled Width||1575 mm (62 in.)|
|Height||711 mm (28 in.)|
|Weight||432 kg (954 lb.)|
|Vehicle Compatibility||313 and 315 Skid Steers|