John Deere NF44 Nursery Fork
Double tap to zoom
- Easily and effortlessly transport balled and burlapped trees or container stock up to 44 in. (1118 mm) in diameter as well as large rocks and light boulders.
- Third-function hydraulic-actuated arm that swings open and closed works in conjunction with stationary arm to pick up a variety of objects.
- 6 in. (152 mm) tread plate allows the arms to firmly grasp root balls, nursery pots, container boxes, or landscape rocks.
- versatile Quik-Tatch system enables hook-up and release in only seconds.
- Clean, simple tine design provides virtually unrestricted visibility forward and to the sides.
|Width||1194 mm (47 in.)|
|Height||1549 mm (61 in.)|
|Length||2184 mm (86 in.)|
|Minimum||102 mm (4 in.)|
|Maximum||1372 mm (54 in.)|
|Parallel||457 mm (18 in.)|
|MaximuMaximum Root Ball||1118 mm (44 in.)|
|Hydraulic||12.7-mm (0.5 in.) quick-connec|
|Vehicle Compatibility||316GR, 318G, 320G, 324G, 330G, and 332G SSLs;*
317G, 325G, 331G, and 333G CTLs;* and 204L, 244L,
304L, and 324L CWLs*†
*Ride control recommended.
†Skid steer-style coupler required.
Pressure-Control Kit AT460780 available as a dealer-installed option reduces the risk of damage to
the tree ball or container by limiting hydraulic-cylinder pressure. If caution is used when clamping
objects, this kit is not required.