John Deere GU66 Utility Grapple
GU66 Utility Grapple for sale at LandPro Equipment; NY, OH & PA. Serving your new and used equipment needs from Alexander, Avon, Brockport, Clymer, Falconer, Hall, Macedon, Niagara Falls, Oakfield, Savannah, Springville, NY, and East Palestine, OH, and Centre Hall, Edinboro, Fairmount City, Halifax, Harrisburg, Mifflintown, Stoneboro, and Watsontown, PA.
Double tap to zoom
- One-piece grapples provide a firm grasp for efficient hay and manure handling.
- Standard 114-mm (4.5 in.) tine spacing works well for sorting or sifting materials. Simply add tines for 38-mm (1.5 in.) spacing.
- Greaseable pivot points, 25.4-mm (1 in.) hardened pins, and cylinder rods provide long-term strength and durability.
- Grapple opening of 914 mm (36 in.) accommodates large payloads.
- Like all Worksite Pro™ attachments, these grapples are optimized to work with John Deere skid steers, compact track loaders, and 244J Loader, and are compatible with most competitive models. See your local John Deere skid steer dealer for details.
|Width||1652 mm (65 in.)|
|Length||970 mm (38.2 in.)|
|Grapple Closed||700 mm (27.6 in.)|
|Grapple Open||1162 mm (45.7 in.)|
|Grapple Opening||914 mm (36 in.)|
|Number of Tines|
|Opening Between Tines||114 mm (4.5 in.)|
|Optional Spacing||38 mm (1.5 in.)|
|Operating Weight||235 kg (517 lb.)|
|Vehicle Compatibility||313, 315, CT315, 318D/E,
319D/E, 320D/E, and 323D/E