John Deere AH80 Bale Hugger
Double tap to zoom
- Designed for large round and rectangular bales. Maximum opening of 279.4 cm (110 in. ) squeezes bales together for transport, stacking, and loading.
- Round tubing delivers maximum durability and prevents damage to bale wrappings/coverings.
- Right- and left-hand arms open simultaneously and apply constant pressure, eliminating risk of dropped or damaged bales.
- Ideal for 453.6-kg (1,000 lb.) silage bags, with a maximum load of 1088.62 kg (2,400 lb.).
- Like all Worksite Pro™ attachments, the bale hugger is compatible with all John Deere skid steer loaders, compact track loaders (CTLs), and compact wheel loaders (CWLs) equipped with a skid-steer-style Quick-Tatch™ coupler.
|Overall Width||120.65 cm (47.5 in.)|
|Overall Height||95.25 cm (37.5 in.)|
|Overall Depth||137.16 cm (54.0 in.)|
|Maximum Opening||279.40 cm (110.0 in.)|
|Lift Capacity||1088.62 kg (2,400.0 lb.)|
|Operating Weight||217.72 kg (480.0 lb.)|
|Vehicle Compatibility||312GR, 314G, 316GR, 318G, 320E, 324E, 330G, and 332G Skid Steers; 317G,
323E, 331G, and 333G CTLs; and 204K, 244K-II, 304K, and 324K CWLs