John Deere AD7 Silage Defacer
AD7 Silage Defacer for sale at LandPro Equipment; NY, OH & PA. Serving your new and used equipment needs from Alexander, Avon, Brockport, Clymer, Falconer, Hall, Macedon, Niagara Falls, Oakfield, Savannah, Springville, NY, and East Palestine, OH, and Centre Hall, Edinboro, Fairmount City, Halifax, Harrisburg, Mifflintown, Stoneboro, and Watsontown, PA.
Double tap to zoom
- Allows removal of haylage and silage from feed bunkers.
- Loosens materials while maintaining a smooth, compacted bunker space.
- Pierces, separates, and rakes without cutting or reducing the size of the material.
- Unique blade design and configuration ensure complete blending.
- Open design/construction enables expansive operator visibility and provides adjustable guides for depth of cut.
- Like all Worksite Pro™ attachments these silage defacers are compatible with John Deere skid steers, compact track loaders (CTLs), and compact wheel loaders (CWLs) equipped with a skid-steer-style Quick-Tatch™ coupler.
|Cutting Width||2460.6 mm (96.9 in.)|
|Depth of Cut||0-76.2 mm (0-3 in.)|
|Reach||2.13 m (7 ft.)|
|Weight||413 kg (910 lb.)|
|Hydraulic Flow||60.6-94.6 L/min. (16-25 gpm)|
|Vehicle Compatibility||312GR, 314G, 316GR, 318G,
320E, 324E, 330G, and 332G Skid Steers;
317G, 323E, 331G, and 333G CTLs; and
204K, 244K-II, 304K, and 324K CWLs