John Deere AB31 Bale Spears
AB31 Bale Spears for sale at LandPro Equipment; NY, OH & PA. Serving your new and used equipment needs from Alexander, Avon, Brockport, Clymer, Falconer, Hall, Macedon, Niagara Falls, Oakfield, Savannah, Springville, NY, and East Palestine, OH, and Centre Hall, Edinboro, Fairmount City, Halifax, Harrisburg, Mifflintown, Stoneboro, and Watsontown, PA.
Double tap to zoom
- Offering optimal rigidity and capacity, these new John Deere bale spears are built for a long working life and designed for the loading, carrying, and stacking of baled organic materials typically used for livestock feed and bedding in agricultural applications.
- Round bale spears are replaceable and come in three different configurations of single, dual, or triple to help match numerous bale-handling applications.
- Low-Profile design provides unrestricted visibility to the bale spear and tine tips.
- Square bale tine are retained with bolts and round bale tines are retained with cross-bolts, making both styles easy to replace.
- Quick-Tatch mounting provides quick and easy hookup removal
|Description||Single Bale, Heavy Duty|
|1361 kg (3,000 lb.)
at 0.61 m (24 in.)
|Width||1.24 m (48.75 in.)|
|Height||0.64 m (25.00 in.)|
|Length||1.42 m (55.75 m)|
|Spear Length||1.35 m (53.00 in.)|
|Weight||91 kg (200 lb.)|
|312GR, 314G, 316GR,
318G, 320E, 324E,
330G, and 332G Skid
Steers; 317G, 323E,
331G, and 333G CTLs;
204K, 244K-II, 304K,
324K, and 344K CWLs