John Deere DN345
John Deere DN345 for sale at LandPro Equipment; NY, OH & PA. Serving your new and used equipment needs from Alexander, Avon, Brockport, Clymer, Falconer, Hall, Macedon, Niagara Falls, Oakfield, Savannah, Springville, NY, and East Palestine, OH, and Centre Hall, Edinboro, Fairmount City, Halifax, Harrisburg, Mifflintown, Stoneboro, and Watsontown, PA.
Drawn Dry Spreader
- 345-Cubic Foot Capacity - The DN345 is capable of carrying more than 12 tons of fertilizer and lime loads of 17.5 tons.
- Apply Two Products with One Pass - Add the MultApplier insert and you can broadcast two materials simultaneously for spreading materials independently or apply together at a predetermined rate.
- Walking Beam Suspension - Tires are suspended by a tandem-axle walking beam suspension.
- Less Compaction - Even fully loaded, the DN345 will leave a light footprint thanks to four high-flotation tires.
- Complete Control - The SpreadStar software provides seamless integration with the tractor's Green Star™ 2 display.
- Chassis/Speed - The mainframe is constructed of 4-in. by 12-in. tubing and is designed to operate under full load in field speeds up to 20 mph.
- Accurate, Low Maintenance - The G4 spreader delivers up to 60-ft. spread with lime and up to 90-ft spread width in dry fertilizer with uniformity.
|Fertilizer source||Dry fertilizer or lime|
|Application timing||Pre-plant, Post-harvest|
|Spreader width||Up to 90 ft (27 m) with fertilizer; up to 60 ft (18 m) with lime|
Fields with asterisks* and highlighted red are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Fields with asterisks* and highlighted red are required. Your friend will receive an email that contains a reference to this page. Please send this email only to people you know who would be interested in this information.