John Deere AB13 Series Bale Spear
- Quick and easy attachment
- Replaceable tines
- Rugged tubular frame enhances durability
- See brochure for loader series compatibility
- Get a Quote Schedule Demo Build Your Own PowerGard Extended Warranty
- Find My Location
- Payment Calculator
- View Product Brochure
Get A Quote
Fields with asterisks* are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Use the Loan Calculator to help you determine the financing and payment options that are best for you.
**The accuracy of this calculator and its applicability to your circumstances is not guaranteed. You should obtain personal advice from qualified professionals. This information is provided for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute an application. This notice does not guarantee loan approval, nor is it an offer or commitment to make a loan to you on the above terms.
Quick and easy attachment
The AB11 and AB13 Series Bale Spears are equipped with a quick-change, global, and quick-attach attaching system. These systems save time and allow easy attachment for the operator.
The proper attachments are as follows:
- AB11E and AB13E - fits John Deere 300CX Series Loaders
- AB11D and AB13D - fits John Deere 600 and 700 Series Loaders
- AB11G and AB13G - fits John Deere Global Loaders
- AB13K - fits John Deere loaders with global Category 2 carriers
Replaceable tines for extended implement life
The AB11 and AB13 Series Bale Spear tines are made out of hardened steel and replaceable.
Rugged, tubular frame enhances durability and efficiency
The frame on the AB11 and AB13 Series Bale Spear is constructed of a square, tubular design, making it extremely strong and durable.
|Overall height||61 cm
|Overall width||116.8 cm
|Overall length||142.2 cm
|Current series style||Global|
Large roundMaximum weight
|Time period||1 year|
Centre Hall, PA
East Palestine, OH
Fairmount City, PA
Niagara Falls, NY