John Deere 724 P-Tier Mid-Size Wheel Loader
Mid-Size Wheel Loader
- Net Power: 200 kW (249 hp) at 1,800 rpm
- Operating Weight: 19 825–19 859 kg (43,707–43,783 lb.)
- Bucket Capacity: 3.1–3.8 m3 (4.0–5.0 cu. yd.)
- Get a Quote Schedule Demo Build Your Own PowerGard Extended Warranty
- Find My Location
- Payment Calculator
- Download Product Brochure
Get A Quote
Fields with asterisks* are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Use the Loan Calculator to help you determine the financing and payment options that are best for you.
**The accuracy of this calculator and its applicability to your circumstances is not guaranteed. You should obtain personal advice from qualified professionals. This information is provided for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute an application. This notice does not guarantee loan approval, nor is it an offer or commitment to make a loan to you on the above terms.
- 9.0L (548 cu. in.) EPA Final Tier 4/EU Stage V John Deere PowerTech™ PSS engine.
- Easily control up to six functions without removing your hand from the ergonomically designed joystick. Two industry-exclusive multifunction buttons can each be programmed to handle any of 10 functions selected through the monitor including bucket vibrate and electrohydraulic (EH) Precision mode.
- Operator station features three more inches of legroom, an improved HVAC system, additional storage, and a more adjustable seat than previous models.
- Joystick controls, foot pedals, and sealed-switch module are all ergonomically placed for optimal comfort and convenience.
Buckets & Linkage
- Featuring bucket and linkage designs that improve load leveling, material retention, and visibility, these loaders yield more productivity and performance than previous models.
- A wide selection of enhanced production buckets with integrated spill guards, curved side cutters, and impressive rollback delivers elevated bucket-fill performance and material retention compared to earlier offerings.
- All daily service points including fuel refill are conveniently grouped at ground level on the left side of the machine for easy access.
|Engine Manufacturer||John Deere|
|Engine Model||PowerTech PSS 6090|
|Emission Rating||Tier 4 / Stage V|
|Displacement, ltr (Inches³)||9 (548)|
|Rated Speed, rpm||1800|
|Engine Output - Net, kW (hp)||200 (268)|
|Torque, Nm (lbf / ft)||1325 (977)|
|Torque Rise, %||48|
|Front Differential Type||Locking|
|Rear Differential Type||Open|
|Tire size - Standard||23.5 R25|
|Service Brake - Type||Wet Disc|
|Service Brake - Location||All Wheels|
|Service Brake - Actuation||Hydraulic|
|Parking Brake - Type||Wet Multi Disc|
|Height - Over Cab, mm (ft/in)||3450 (11 ft 4 in)|
|Wheelbase, mm (ft/in)||3310 (10 ft 10 in)|
|Length - Including Bucket, mm (ft/in)||8420 (27 ft 8 in)|
|Ground clearance, mm (inches)||386 (15.2)|
|Width Over tires - Std, mm (ft/in)||2880 (9 ft 5 in)|
|Height - Pivot Pin, mm (ft/in)||4160 (13 ft 8 in)|
|Reach - At 2130mm 45° Dump, mm (ft/in)||1680 (5 ft 6 in)|
|Turning Circle - Maximum, mm (ft/in)||13100 (42 ft 10 in)|
|Fuel Tank, ltr (gallons (US))||351 (92.6)|
|Hydraulic Tank, ltr (gallons (US))||105.2 (27.8)|
|Axle - Front, ltr (gallons (US))||22 (5.75)|
|Axle - Rear, ltr (gallons (US))||22 (5.75)|
|Transmission, ltr (gallons (US))||23 (6.075)|
|Heaped Capacity, m³ (yd³)||3.6 (4.75)|
|Smallest bucket capacity, m³ (yd³)||3.6 (4.75)|
|Largest bucket capacity, m³ (yd³)||3.8 (5)|
|Breakout - Bucket , kgf (lbf)||15988 (35248)|
|Ride Control System||Optional|
|System Voltage, V||24|
|Alternator Output, Amp||100|
|Pump Flow - 1, lt/min (gallons (US) / min)||310 (82)|
|System Pressure, bar (PSI)||275.8 (4000)|
|Operating Weight, kg (lbs)||19825 (43707)|
Centre Hall, PA
East Palestine, OH
Fairmount City, PA
Niagara Falls, NY