John Deere 360 Flail Mower
- Heavy-duty gearbox and drive shaft
- Heavy-duty hood and end plates
- Reliable, heavy-duty HC section belts
- Get a Quote Schedule Demo Build Your Own PowerGard Extended Warranty
- Find My Location
- Payment Calculator
- View Product Brochure
Get A Quote
Fields with asterisks* are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Use the Loan Calculator to help you determine the financing and payment options that are best for you.
**The accuracy of this calculator and its applicability to your circumstances is not guaranteed. You should obtain personal advice from qualified professionals. This information is provided for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute an application. This notice does not guarantee loan approval, nor is it an offer or commitment to make a loan to you on the above terms.
Heavy-duty gearbox and drive shaft
All John Deere flail mowers feature this rugged, heavy-duty gearbox with a continuous 65-hp rating and an intermittent 90-hp rating. Another feature included is a five-year, unlimited-hour warranty.
Base equipment side-slicer knives or optional smooth-cut knives available
Base equipment side-slicer knives are good all-purpose knives. They provide aggressive cutting action in tough conditions.
The side-slicer knife characteristics are as follows:
- Knives are made of heat-treated alloy steel for durability.
- Individual knife weight, along with the centrifugal force created, provides an aggressive cutting action.
- Edges are ground to provide a sharp cutting surface and reduced horsepower requirements.
Smooth-cut knives can be ordered as an option:
- Smooth-cut knives utilize the same mountings as the side-slicer knives.
- These optional knives are good for grassy, weedy conditions and are self-cleaning.
- Knives can also be resharpened for added wear life.
Heavy-duty hood and end plates
The hood and end plates are designed for heavy-duty applications:
- Hood is made of 0.48-cm (0.188-in.) thick steel to resist denting and wear.
- End plates are made of 0.64-cm (0.250-in.) thick steel to provide structural support and resistance to side thrusts.
- Full-length torque tube helps prevent twisting when operating on uneven ground.
All machines have a Category 2/1 3-point hitch. Bushings or reversible pins are included for Category 2/1 compatibility.
The 360, 370, and 390 Mowers with centrally mounted hitches are suited for normal cutting conditions:
- 360 Mower is compatible with quick-coupler Category 1 only.
370 and 390 Mowers are compatible with quick-coupler Category 1 and 2.
The 390 Mower with a 30.5-cm or 66-cm (12-in. or 26-in.) hitch offset to the right is ideal for trimming along walls, buildings, trees with low-lying branches, fences, or orchards.
|Blades - Number|
|Blades - Type|
|Rotor - Diameter|
|Tractor horsepower required - Minimum|
|Tractor horsepower required - Maximum|
|Weight - Approximate|
|Cutting height||13 to 127 mm
0.5 to 5 in.
|Hood thickness||4.8 mm
|Number||108 (54 pairs)|
|Type||Heat-treated Reversible Side-slice (Optional Smooth-cut Cupped Knives)|
|Gear case (cont. rating)|
|Belts||Heavy-duty HC section|
|Gauge roller||140 mm
Tractor HP Required
|Quick-coupler compatible||Yes (Category 1 only)|
|Overall width||1.8 m
|Overall height||0.99 m
|Overall length||1 m
Centre Hall, PA
East Palestine, OH
Fairmount City, PA