NAVIGATOR - The Obvious Choice
NAVIGATOR is synonymous with high quality and design which supports functionality. Properties which secure the value for money and ease of use. In the HARDI trailer family, NAVIGATOR offers features from mid-size to full specifi cation solutions.
The large range of high quality features makes the NAVIGATOR the obvious choice. Demands for simple and reliable solutions, serviceability and high capacity are universal world-wide. The product represents HARDI’s experience as sprayer specialist. The proven success for NAVIGATOR sprayers since the introduction has shown the value of this position.
NAVIGATOR i Version
• Higher precision and less overlap with single nozzle AutoNozzleControl
• Automated cleaning with AutoWash
• Automated filling with AutoFill
• Nozzle change on-the-go with AutoSelect
• Maximum agitation without foam with AutoAgitation
• Fast diagnostics for less downtime with HARDI SmartCom
• New functional design Workzone
DynamicFluid4 (DELTA FORCE Boom only.)
The DynamicFluid4 system will calculate the consequences of the increased RPM and make the regulation instantly. The DynamicFluid4 property of pro-acting is based on 4 sensors in the fl uid system measuring RPM, position of regulation valves, flow and pressure. Combined with a specific new software and a new, unique ceramic regulation valve, DynamicFluid4 is offering precision in the application rate giving the best performance available on the market.
The sensors of DynamicFluid4 each have their individual task, but they will also work as backup for each other, and the regulation will continue. Regulation can be done manually.
Boom management system
The HARDI AutoHeight and AutoTerrain systems will automatically control the boom This makes the job much easier for the driver, and the result will be a better spray application.
The system is known for the following features:
- Robust and precise ultrasonic sensors
- Option to choose between soil, crop or hybrid mode
- Provortional valve for smooth movements (AutoHeight, AutoTerrain)
- Tilt and height correction (AutoHeight, AutoTerrain)
- AutoTerrain works and reacts on both boom movements and twisting forces on the boom. This allows the system to be proactive and react on the cause more than on the symptom.
DELTA FORCE boom - Compact in transport - wide in field
DELTA FORCE is designed to be a large boom. The selection of features and the layout of the boom structure are targeted to perform at high driving speed and high performance at boom widths of 90 - 132 ft. The result is a boom with many simple and strong solutions which together give a high-performing and reliable boom with a simple setup, low maintenance and a great design.
A very advanced, but yet simple center part controls the movements of the DELTA FORCE boom. The five pendulum settings allow to adjust the boom performance, either to a pendulum, which follows the sprayer movements, or to follow the level of the terrain.
|Model (Tank)||6000 (1600 gal)|
|HARDI Diaphragm Pumps, Type - gmp||464 (540 or 1000) 88 gpm / 464H - Hyd Drive 82 gpm|
|ACE Centrifugal Pumps, Type||650 - Hyd Drive|
|Booms EAGLE SPB/SPC||80 - 12 ft. (24 - 36.5 m)|
|Booms DELTA FORCE||NA|
|RinseTank||130 gal (500 ltr)|
|Total height||156 in. (4 m) 320/90 R50|
|Length draw to axel|
|Track width||60-120 in. (1.5-3 m)|
|Width||138 in. (3.5 m)|
|Clearance||27 in. (.69 m) w/ 320/90 R50|
|Weight total (empty tank)||12,328 lbs (5,592 kg)* 120 ft. boom|