Hardi ZENIT vine
- Get a Quote
- Find My Location
- Payment Calculator
Get A Quote
Fields with asterisks* are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Use the Loan Calculator to help you determine the financing and payment options that are best for you.
**The accuracy of this calculator and its applicability to your circumstances is not guaranteed. You should obtain personal advice from qualified professionals. This information is provided for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute an application. This notice does not guarantee loan approval, nor is it an offer or commitment to make a loan to you on the above terms.
Spouts, Booms & Blowers
HARDI’s extremely wide combination of blowers, booms and spout sets makes it easy to choose the machine which fits your needs.
Our workling widths go from 1.2 m up to 4.5 m, and we have manual boom folding and individual and hydraulic boom tilt.
Available in tank sizes 400, 600, 1000 &1200 L.
The tanks are made of high-impact polyethylene and are resistant to plant protection chemicals.
- Good stability as the overall design ensures a low centre of gravity
- Main tank has an overcapacity of 5%, making filling a safe task
- 15 litre hand wash tank
- Available with or without Rinse Tank and Tank Flush Nozzles
- Tank contents indicators situated in the front and on the side of the tank
- Top operated drain valve in the sump of the tank
- Efficient Venturi agitation
- Powder mixer placed in the filling strainer
- Tank warranty - 5 years under normal working conditions
The chassis is made of special UPN steel profiles providing robust durability and resistance to vibrations. The design and construction prevent accumulation of dirt and thereby prevent corrosion.
The chassis is protected with a top of the line powder paint surface treatment which includes
- Steel bullet grinding of all steel parts
- Pretreatment tunnel with 4 different “showers” which removes possible grease and applys anti-oxidation such as zinc, phosphate acids and nano ceramic.
- Parts enter the drying oven, and continue towards the painting line, where the powder is applied.
- Parts enter a 200º oven to convert the applied powder to a top professional surface protection, which we also call powder paint.
- All mistblowers are also built with DELTA TONE ® treated bolts and nuts, to give this small, but important, part of the machine a much needed anti-corrosion nuts and bolt.
The diaphragm pumps are designed for the application of plant protection products.
The diaphragms separate the liquid from the vital parts of the pump such as its bearings and crankshaft, ensuring reliable and durable operation.
HARDI diaphragm pump features:
- Able to run dry without damage
- Grease-lubricated crankcase
- Chemical resistant diaphragms and valves
- Able to rotate clockwise or anti-clockwise
- Easy to service without special tools
EVC control unit
The EVC has electrical remote control of all functions and is available with 2 distribution valves. The pressure regulation valve is made of stainless steel for maximum resistance to aggressive products, and the rest of the vital parts are completely sealed off from the spray liquid. The EVC unit includes pressure equalization device and pressure gauge. Maximum working pressure is 20 bar. Can optionally be fitted with a HARDI CONTROLLER.
SV control unit
Solenoid valves operate the SV control. It has two distributors that are remotely controlled. Manual pressure regulation. The SV is made of brass and is fitted with a precision pressure gauge. A HARDI CONTROLLER can be fitted as an option.
Manual operating units
M70 includes main on/ off valve, pressure gauge and distribution valve for 2 spray lines. A spray gun can be connected directly to the manifold.
BKC has pressure regulation, two distribution valves with pressure equalization device, and a main on/off valve with manual remote control.
Centre Hall, PA
East Palestine, OH
Fairmount City, PA
Silver Springs, NY