H&S 20 Wheels
- Get a Quote
- Find My Location
- Payment Calculator
Get A Quote
Fields with asterisks* are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Use the Loan Calculator to help you determine the financing and payment options that are best for you.
**The accuracy of this calculator and its applicability to your circumstances is not guaranteed. You should obtain personal advice from qualified professionals. This information is provided for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute an application. This notice does not guarantee loan approval, nor is it an offer or commitment to make a loan to you on the above terms.
- 5″ x 7″ Overhead Mainframe
- Each side opens independently.
- The windrow width on the HDII can be adjusted hydraulically to a maximum of 72″.
- One hydraulic remote along with the electrical control box, controls all the functions of the rake.
- Because of the offset of the rake wheel beams, there is no need for center kicker wheels.
- Rake wheel ground pressure can be adjusted by the threaded rod and nut on the end of the lifting pipes on each rake beam.
- The 60″ rake wheels on the HDII rake feature UV treated poly wind panels and an over center wheel stop.
- Torsional dampening springs allow the rake wheels to roll smoothly over the terrain.
- The rake wheel lift pipes slide in oil impregnated bronze bushings and also feature a rake wheel lock for transportation.
- The HDII rake features rake beams with a variable adjustment to set the rake wheels straight or in a tilted setting up to 10 degrees. (patented)
- Anti-wrap hay guards are standard equipment.
- The rake wheels may be lifted independently left or right or both at the same time with the master switch.
- An adjustable hitch and jack are standard equipment.
- A ball hitch is optional.
|TEETH PER WHEEL||38|
|TEETH||Rubber Mounted in a set of 2|
|TRANSPORT WIDTH||13′ 3″|
|TRANSPORT LENGTH||32′ 9″|
|MAXIMUM RAKING WIDTH||34′ 3″|
|RAKE WHEEL HUBS||TAPERED BEARINGS|
|TAIL & WORK LIGHTS||STANDARD|
|TIRES||9.5L X 15SL|
Centre Hall, PA
East Palestine, OH
Fairmount City, PA