- Get a Quote
- Find My Location
- Payment Calculator
Get A Quote
Fields with asterisks* are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Use the Loan Calculator to help you determine the financing and payment options that are best for you.
**The accuracy of this calculator and its applicability to your circumstances is not guaranteed. You should obtain personal advice from qualified professionals. This information is provided for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute an application. This notice does not guarantee loan approval, nor is it an offer or commitment to make a loan to you on the above terms.
- H&S HD wheel rakes are available in 16 and 18 wheel models.
- Maximum raking width from the center of the left front rake wheel to the center of the right front rake wheel is 25’ on the 16 wheel, and 27’ 3” on the 18 wheel.
- The raking wheels are positioned ahead of the rake arms, main frame beams and transport wheels. Coupled with a high and wide end of frame, there are no hang-up points or restrictions when raking the heaviest of hay crops.
- Disc Style Brakes on each front gauge wheels can be easily adjusted to field conditions & road travel.
- Large independent 60” rake wheels with torsional dampening springs follow the contours of the ground smoothly.
- A large diameter rake wheel hub is used for added strength to the rake wheel dish.
- The adjustment for the ground pressure on the rake wheels allows the operator to fine tune the HD wheel rakes to fit varying conditions.
- The rake arms feature 2 ball bearings on each end of the arm for long life, smooth operation, and less wear than rakes with bushings.
- The 60” diameter rake wheels turn slower for less tooth wear and deliver more capacity.
- Windrow width adjustment is made by a ratchet jack. A Hydraulic Rear Windrow Width Adjustment is Optional.
- Independent articulated rake beams have the flexibility to flex 3’ up, or 3’ down.
- Raking widths can be hydraulically adjusted in any position up to the pre-determined raking width. Setting the spring loaded stop allows you to set a pre-determined raking width.
- UV treated rake wheel poly wind are standard.
- Rear limited oscillating offset tandem transport wheels assure a smooth, level ride, even over irrigation tracks.
- An adjustable hitch and jack are standard equipment.
- A center kicker wheel assembly is optional.
- A 2-point hitch is optional.
|NUMBER OF WHEELS||16|
|TEETH PER WHEEL||18 sets of 2 = 36|
|RAKING WHEEL HUBS||TAPERED BEARINGS|
|RAKE WHEEL SUSPENSION||Independent Rake Wheel Suspension
w/Buffered Compression Spring System
|NUMBER OF RAKING POSITIONS||7|
|GROUND PRESSURE RAKE WHEEL ADJUSTMENT||Nut/Threaded Rod for fine tuning|
|WINDROW WIDTH ADJUSTMENT||RACHET JACK|
|RAKE WHEEL WIND PANELS||STANDARD|
|HYDRAULIC REQUIREMENTS||1 Double Acting Cylinder for Folding
1 Double Acting Cylinder for Rake Wheel Lift
|FRONT GAUGE WHEELS||2 - IF240/80R15IMP|
|TANEM REAR TRANSPORT WHEELS||4 - IF240/80R15IMP|
|(2) FRONT WHEEL ADD-ON KIT||OPTIONAL|
|SET OF (2) FRONT CASTER WHEELS||OPTIONAL|
|CENTER KICKER WHEEL||OPTIONAL|
|HYDRAULIC REAR WINDOW ADJUSTMENT||OPTIONAL - 3rd Hyd. Remote Needed|
|HIGHWAY & WORK LIGHTING||OPTIONAL|
|2- POINT HITCH||OPTIONAL|
Centre Hall, PA
East Palestine, OH
Fairmount City, PA
Niagara Falls, NY