- Get a Quote
- Find My Location
- Payment Calculator
Get A Quote
Fields with asterisks* are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Use the Loan Calculator to help you determine the financing and payment options that are best for you.
**The accuracy of this calculator and its applicability to your circumstances is not guaranteed. You should obtain personal advice from qualified professionals. This information is provided for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute an application. This notice does not guarantee loan approval, nor is it an offer or commitment to make a loan to you on the above terms.
- H&S Flex-Frame wheel rakes are available in 16, 18, 20, and 22 wheel models.
- The raking wheels are positioned ahead of the rake arms, main frame beams and transport wheels. coupled with a high and wide end of frame, there are no hang-up points or restrictions when raking the heaviest of hay crops.
- The rake beams and rake arms feature flex-joints for maximum flexibility over the terrain.
- A brake band on each front gauge wheels can be easily adjusted to field conditions.
- Large independent 60″ rake wheels with “Bee Hive” style spring suspension follow the contours of the ground smoothly.
- A large diameter rake wheel hub is used for added strength to the rake wheel dish.
- The adjustment for the ground pressure on the rake wheels allows the operator to fine tune the Flex-Frame wheel rakes to fit varying conditions.
- The rake arms feature 2 ball bearings on each end of the arm for long life, smooth operation, and less wear than rakes with bushings.
- The 60″ diameter rake wheels turn slower for less tooth wear and deliver more capacity.
- Windrow width adjustment is made by a ratchet jack. A Hydraulic Rear Windrow Width Adjustment is Optional.
- Each rake beams articulates and flexes independently.
- Raking widths can be hydraulically adjusted in any position up to the pre-determined raking width. Setting the spring loaded stop allows you to set a pre-determined raking width.
- Rake wheel wind boards are standard on the Flex-Frame Rakes.
- Optional rear limited oscillating offset tandem transport wheels assure a smooth, level ride, even over irrigation tracks.
- A center kicker wheel assembly is optional.
|NUMBER OF WHEELS||18|
|TEETH PER WHEEL||40|
|RAKE WHEEL HUBS||Ball Bearings|
|RAKE WHEEL ANTI-WRAP SHIELDS||Standard|
|RAKE WHEEL SUSPENSION||Independent "Bee Hive" Spring|
|TRANSPORT WIDTH||11′ 6″|
|TRANSPORT LENGTH||34′ 8″|
|TRANSPORT HEIGHT IN TRANSPORT POSITION||N/A|
|MAXIMUM RAKING WIDTH||35′ 6″|
|WINDROW WIDTH ADJUSTMENT||3′ TO 5′|
|NUMBER OF RAKING POSITIONS||6|
|GROUND PRESSURE RAKE WHEEL ADJUSTMENT||Nut/Threaded Rod|
|RAKE WHEEL WIND PANELS||Standard|
|HYDRAULIC REAR WINDOW ADJUSTMENT||Optional|
|CENTER KICKER WHEEL||Optional|
|HYDRAULIC REQUIREMENTS||1 Double Acting Cylinder For Folding|
|FRONT GAUGE WHEELS||4 - 11L X 15|
|STANDARD SINGLE REAR TRANSPORT WHEELS||2 - 11L X 15|
|OPTIONAL TANDEM REAR TRANSPORT WHEELS||4 - 11L X 15|
Centre Hall, PA
East Palestine, OH
Fairmount City, PA