- Get a Quote
- Find My Location
- Payment Calculator
Get A Quote
Fields with asterisks* are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Use the Loan Calculator to help you determine the financing and payment options that are best for you.
**The accuracy of this calculator and its applicability to your circumstances is not guaranteed. You should obtain personal advice from qualified professionals. This information is provided for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute an application. This notice does not guarantee loan approval, nor is it an offer or commitment to make a loan to you on the above terms.
- H&S 5114 & 5116 hi-capacity wheel rakes have the raking wheels positioned ahead of the rake arms, main frame beams and transport wheels. coupled with a high and wide end of frame, there are no hang-up points or restrictions when raking the heaviest of hay crops.
- A brake band on each front gauge wheels can be easily adjusted to field conditions.
- Large independent 60" rake wheels with “Bee Hive” style spring suspension follow the contours of the ground smoothly.
- A large diameter rake wheel hub is used for added strength to the rake wheel dish.
- The adjustment for the ground pressure on the rake wheels allows the operator to fine tune the 5114 and 5116 wheel rakes to fit varying conditions.
- The rake arms feature 2 ball bearings on each end of the arm for long life, smooth operation, and less wear than rakes with bushings.
- The 60″ diameter rake wheels turn slower for less tooth wear and deliver more capacity.
- The windrow width adjustment is done with a hand crank and adjusts windrows from 38″ to 58″ width.
- Independent articulated rake beams have the flexibility to flex 3′ up, or 3′ down.
- Limited oscillating offset tandem transport wheels assure a smooth, level ride, even over irrigation tracks.
- Raking widths can be hydraulically adjusted in any position up to the pre-determined raking width. Setting the spring loaded stop allows you to set pre-determined raking widths up to 28′ on the 5114, and 32′ on the 5116.
- Rake wheel wind boards are standard on the 5114/5116 Rakes.
- A 2 or 3 wheel center kicker wheel assembly is optional.
|TEETH PER WHEEL||40|
|TRANSPORT WIDTH||8′ 8″|
|TRANSPORT LENGTH||30′ 3″|
|WINDROW WIDTH ADJUSTMENT||38″- 58″|
|RAKING WIDTH||UP TO 32′ HYD. SET.|
|RAKING WHEEL HUBS||BALL BEARINGS|
|WING FLEX||3′ UP OR DOWN|
|NUMBER OF TRANSPORT WHEELS||8|
|DUEL CENTER KICKER WHEELS||Optional|
|TRIPLE CENTER KICKER WHEELS||Optional|
|60″ RAKE WHEEL WIND BOARDS||Optional|
|TRANSPORT LIGHTING & POWER CORD||Optional|
Centre Hall, PA
East Palestine, OH
Fairmount City, PA