- Get a Quote
- Find My Location
- Payment Calculator
Get A Quote
Fields with asterisks* are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Use the Loan Calculator to help you determine the financing and payment options that are best for you.
**The accuracy of this calculator and its applicability to your circumstances is not guaranteed. You should obtain personal advice from qualified professionals. This information is provided for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute an application. This notice does not guarantee loan approval, nor is it an offer or commitment to make a loan to you on the above terms.
- Raking wheels positioned ahead of the rake arms, main frame beams and transport wheels.
- Coupled with a high and wide end of frame there are no hang-up points or restrictions when raking the heaviest of hay crops. Windrow width adjustment is done with a hand crank.
- Rake opens and closes hydraulically, rake wheels are lowered and raised hydraulically, and the rake wheels float independently.
- The 12 wheel model Hi-Capacity rake can be configured as both a v-rake or with the right side open as a trailer rake.
- The rake arms on the 14 and 16 wheel hi-capacity rakes feature 2 roller bearings on each end of the arm for long life, smooth operation and less wear than rakes with bushings.
- Hi-Capacity rakes fold up to 8′ 6″ or less with the touch of a lever for road transport or to go through gates.
- Limited oscillating offset tandem transport wheels assure a smooth, level ride, even over irrigation tracks. Standard on the 14 & 16 wheel models and optional on the 12 wheel model.
- An adjustment for the ground pressure on the rake wheels allows the operator to fine tune the 12, 14 and 16 wheel Hi-Capacity rakes to fit varying conditions.
- An adjustable brake band on top of the front spindle keeps the front gauge wheels from spinning in rough conditions.
- 2 or 3 wheel center kicker assemblies.
- Rake wheel wind boards.
- Transport lighting.
- Safety chain.
- Limited oscillating offset tandem transport wheels for the 12 wheel model.
- Set of 15″ front gauge wheels for the 14 and 16 wheel models to help improve float over irrigation tracks.
- Wrap-around front rake beam with 15″ gauge wheels.
|NUMBER OF WHEELS||16|
|TEETH PER WHEEL||40|
|TRANSPORT WIDTH||8′ 6″|
|TRANSPORT LENGTH||30′ 3″|
|WINDROW WIDTH ADJUSTMENT||38″- 58″|
|RAKING WIDTH||UP TO 32′ HYD. SET.|
|RAKING WHEEL HUBS||BALL BEARINGS|
|WING FLEX||3′ UP OR DOWN|
|NUMBER OF TRANSPORT WHEELS||6|
|CENTER KICKER WHEELS||OPTIONAL|
Centre Hall, PA
East Palestine, OH
Fairmount City, PA