- Get a Quote
- Find My Location
- Payment Calculator
Get A Quote
Fields with asterisks* are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Use the Loan Calculator to help you determine the financing and payment options that are best for you.
**The accuracy of this calculator and its applicability to your circumstances is not guaranteed. You should obtain personal advice from qualified professionals. This information is provided for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute an application. This notice does not guarantee loan approval, nor is it an offer or commitment to make a loan to you on the above terms.
- Best-Value per Linear Foot of Machine Width for a (2) Head Continuous Merger
28’ of Continuous Merging with (2) 14’ Independent Heads
- Patented Center Cam/Center Drive Design Provides Smooth Clump Free Windrows – NO BUNCHING!
- WIDEST Cross-Conveyor Belt in its’ class at 42″
- The ability (with up to 16’ windrow cuts) to merge (5) Windrows into one….in either direction. No additional Cross-Conveyor Extension is needed
- Self-Contained Hydraulic System features a 35 gallon reservoir coupled with large displacement motors for the Heads and Cross Conveyor, is able to handle “HEAVY” Crops
- Rubber Mounted Teeth
- Highest Torque Rated Hydraulic Motors in the Industry, coupled with Heavy 2-Ply Cross-Conveyor Belts
- Cross-Conveyor Belts feature a High Torque Drive System….Best in the Industry!
- Both Models have the ability to merge Left, merge Right, or Split Direction
- Requires no Sensors to run the Machine. Very simple to operate
- Narrowest Transport Width & Lowest Height
- The TF6128 Features Heavy Duty Radial Tires that don’t scuff in the Field (optional on the TF5128)
|Transport Width||8' 6"|
|Pick-Up Heads||2 - 14'|
|Pick-up Teeth||Rubber Mounted|
|Cross- Conveyor Belt Width||42″|
|Cross-Conveyor On/Off/Right/Left/Split||In-Cab Electric-over-Hydraulic|
|Skid Shoe Height||Manual Adjust|
|Head Suspension||Manual Pressure Adjust|
|Drive System||3-Section High Volume Pump|
|PTO||1-3/8" or 1-3/4" 1000 RPM|
|Oil Reservoir Capacity||35 Gallon|
|Tire Size||15R x 19.5|
|Tractor Size||95 HP Minimum|
|Hydraulic Requirements - Standard Unit||2 Sets of Remotes (Requires Closed Center Hydraulic System) 2750 PSI & 12 GPM Minimum|
Centre Hall, PA
East Palestine, OH
Fairmount City, PA
Niagara Falls, NY