H&S Model HPH4155
- Get a Quote
- Find My Location
- Payment Calculator
Get A Quote
Fields with asterisks* are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Use the Loan Calculator to help you determine the financing and payment options that are best for you.
**The accuracy of this calculator and its applicability to your circumstances is not guaranteed. You should obtain personal advice from qualified professionals. This information is provided for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute an application. This notice does not guarantee loan approval, nor is it an offer or commitment to make a loan to you on the above terms.
- Both sizes are available with a choice of horizontal or vertical beaters.
- Vertical beaters feature “REVERSE FLIGHTING” on the top 21″ of the beater flighting. This patented feature allows for an even spread pattern of material.
- All Hydraulic Push models use solid virgin grade poly with UV inhibitor, for the floor and sides allowing less friction.
- The hydraulic endgate has 2 cylinders with ⅜″ hose and pipe for faster operation in cold weather.
- Horizontal beater models feature a top beater as standard equipment.
- Heavy duty rectangular tubing is used for the pole to ensure strength and long life. Structural channel floor supports spaced 9 ½″ apart are used for maximum floor support.
- The HP’s PTO beater drive system is driven by the unique center drive system that consists of a straight shaft off the PTO underneath the manure spreader to an angle gearbox in the rear, and over to the beater drive sprocket.
- #80 chains are used for strength and long life and easy open shields makes lubrication easy.
- The Hydraulic Push-Off System on all models features two hydraulic cylinders that sequence to reduce push-off forces for fast unloading of material.
- Beater blades are replaceable and the beater assembly is removable for stockpiling manure.
- Removal of either beater assembly is done by simply removing the mounting bolts, a drive chain and disconnecting the auto-oiler hose on the vertical beater model.
- Beater gearboxes are safely mounted on the top side of the vertical beaters rather than the bottom to avoid being destroyed by foreign objects.
- An Auto-oiler for the vertical beater drive chains is standard equipment.
- The vertical beater features a quick release clean out pan.
|CAPACITY - OLD RATING||550 Bushel|
|CAPACITY CU. FT, STRUCK LEVEL||430|
|SIDE LOADING HEIGHT||81″|
|2ND OR VERTICAL BEATER HEIGHT||86 ¾″|
|HEIGHT-TOP OF HYD. END GATE (W/O HOOK)||85 ½″|
|HEIGHT-TOP OF SCREEN (VERT. BEATER ONLY)||N/A|
|OVERALL WIDTH W/TIRES||10′ 2″|
|OVERALL LENGTH||26′ 5″|
|STANDARD NUMBER OF BEATERS||2|
|HORIZONTAL BEATER DIAMETER/LOWER||29″|
|HORIZONTAL BEATER DIAMETER/UPPER||29″|
|VERTICAL BEATER DIAMETER||N/A|
|REPLACEABLE BEATER PADDLES||YES|
|REMOVEABLE BEATER ASSEMBLY||YES|
|STANDARD PTO SPEED||1000 RPM|
|OPTIONAL PTO SPEED||540 RPM|
|PTO OVERLOAD PROTECTION||Shear Bolt|
|HYDRAULIC PUSH CYLINDER DIAMETER||4 ½″|
|HYDRAULIC PUSH CYLINDER HOSE DIAMETER||½″|
|TIRE SIZE||425 x 22.5|
|HYDRAULIC END GATE||Standard|
|CYLINDERS ON HYDRAULIC END GATE||2 W-⅜″ Hose|
|WOOD SIDE RAILS||Standard|
Centre Hall, PA
East Palestine, OH
Fairmount City, PA