H&S Model 3166
- Get a Quote
- Find My Location
- Payment Calculator
Get A Quote
Fields with asterisks* are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Use the Loan Calculator to help you determine the financing and payment options that are best for you.
**The accuracy of this calculator and its applicability to your circumstances is not guaranteed. You should obtain personal advice from qualified professionals. This information is provided for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute an application. This notice does not guarantee loan approval, nor is it an offer or commitment to make a loan to you on the above terms.
- The 3156 and 3166 manure spreaders feature a heavy duty 7″ structural Heavy Duty Manure Spreaders steel channel iron frame with a double channel iron pole for superior strength.
- The box of the 3156 and 3166 spreaders consist of solid virgin grade poly floor, T-bar chain for a strong double main apron and plastic coated plywood sides, front, and endgate.
- The 3166 running gear consists of stress proof 3″ diameter spindles w/12000# hubs and a 4.5″ stress proof axle pivot.
- The 3156 features 425x22.5 used truck tires with 8000 lb. hubs.
- The side flares on all H&S “Heavy Duty” manure spreaders are made of 10 gauge g210 culvert grade galvanized steel.
- Variable speed hydraulic drive
- Constant velocity PTO.
- A rear side hinged door on the beater drive allows easy access for servicing and adjustment of the spring loaded tighteners. A heavy duty worm drive gear box, chain reduction, and a four jaw override beater clutch are H&S TOUGH!
- A front splash guard is standard equipment.
- Greaseable bearings.
- The beater top is standard equipment and both beaters have 18 replaceable blades.
- H&S uses cast special steel alloy apron idler slides instead of idler sprockets making for years of dependable service.
- Adjustment for the main apron is easy by simply loosening the two side bolts and drawing up the long bolt.
- A second hydraulic endgate cylinder is standard.
|CAPACITY - OLD RATING||660 B.U.|
|CAPACITY CU. FT. STRUCK LEVEL||479|
|TOP OF FLARE WIDTH||89½″ (227 CM)|
|INSIDE WIDTH||80″ (203 CM)|
|INSIDE LENGTH||17′ 5″ (5.3 M)|
|INSIDE DEPTH||49″ (124 CM)|
|OVERALL WIDTH W/STANDARD TIRES||131″ (333 CM)|
|OVERALL LENGTH||26′ 10″ (10.2 M)|
|OVERALL LOADING HEIGHT-TOP OF FLARE||78.75″ (200 CM)|
|OVERALL HEIGHT W/HYD. ENDGATE||83″ (211 CM)|
|DIAMETER OF BEATER||29″ (74 CM)|
|MAIN APRON CHAIN||T-BAR|
|SPINDLE SIZE||3″ (8 CM)|
|STANDARD TIRE SIZE||425x22.5 USED TIRE|
|WEIGHT W/TIRES||9600# (4,354 KG)|
|REAR HYDRAULIC ENDGATE||STANDARD|
|SEMI LIQUID REAR PAN||OPTIONAL|
|PTO SPEED||1000 STANDARD 540 OPTIONAL|
|VARIABLE SPEED HYD. DRIVE||STANDARD|
|FRONT SPLASH PANEL||STANDARD|
|HYD. CYL ON HYD. ENDGATE||2|
Centre Hall, PA
East Palestine, OH
Fairmount City, PA