H&S Model 3127
- Get a Quote
- Find My Location
- Payment Calculator
Get A Quote
Fields with asterisks* are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Use the Loan Calculator to help you determine the financing and payment options that are best for you.
**The accuracy of this calculator and its applicability to your circumstances is not guaranteed. You should obtain personal advice from qualified professionals. This information is provided for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute an application. This notice does not guarantee loan approval, nor is it an offer or commitment to make a loan to you on the above terms.
- A massive unitized welded frame with heavy floor supports and side stakes, wrap around steel front corners. Strong rear main beater side panels are slanted for clearance and wider spread, and then welded to the strong 5" U channel side members compare with any on the market.
- The side flares on all H&S “Heavy Duty” manure spreaders are made of 10 gauge g210 culvert grade galvanized steel.
- Sides, front panel and both sides of the rear hydraulic end gate use fiberglass reinforced plywood to provide for easy cleaning and minimal freeze up. It also features a plastic coated plywood floor. Considerably less torque is needed to move a heavy load.
- A front splash guard is standard equipment.
- Greasable bearings.
- The drive utilizes the patented H&S 2 speed gear box. Shifting is all done in the enclosed two speed/beater shutoff gear box.
- A 29″ diameter beater with 14 replaceable beater paddles. The beater has two types of paddles, blunt for widespread and sharp ripper type for cutting and shredding. The beater side wiper blades are also standard equipment.
- Adjustment for the main apron is easy by simply loosening the two side bolts and drawing up the long bolt.
- Unloading Speed for 3123 and 3127 - (2 speed gear box) High Speed: PTO speed 540 rpm’s 8′9″ per minute Low Speed: PTO speed 540 rpm’s 4′9″ per minute.
|CAPACITY - OLD RATING||270 B.U.|
|CAPACITY CU. FT. STRUCK LEVEL||167|
|TOP OF FLARE WIDTH||68″ (173 CM)|
|INSIDE WIDTH||60″ (152 CM)|
|INSIDE LENGTH||14′ 1″ (4.3 M)|
|INSIDE DEPTH||28 ⅜″ (72 CM)|
|OVERALL WIDTH W/STANDARD TIRES||94 ½″ (240 CM)|
|OVERALL LENGTH||20′ 5.5″ (6.3 M)|
|OVERALL LOADING HEIGHT-TOP OF FLARE||51.5″ (131 CM)|
|OVERALL HEIGHT W/HYD. ENDGATE||55″ (140 CM)|
|DIAMETER OF BEATER||29″ (74 CM)|
|MAIN APRON CHAIN||T-ROD|
|SPINDLE SIZE||2 ½″ (6 CM)|
|STANDARD TIRE SIZE||295x22.5 RECAP|
|WEIGHT W/TIRES||3230# (1,495 KG)|
|REAR HYDRAULIC ENDGATE||STANDARD|
|SEMI LIQUID REAR PAN||OPTIONAL|
|VARIABLE SPEED HYD. DRIVE||OPTIONAL|
|FRONT SPLASH PANEL||STANDARD|
|HYD. CYL ON HYD. ENDGATE||1-STANDARD 2ND OPTIONAL|
Centre Hall, PA
East Palestine, OH
Fairmount City, PA
Niagara Falls, NY