- Get a Quote
- Find My Location
- Payment Calculator
Get A Quote
Fields with asterisks* are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Use the Loan Calculator to help you determine the financing and payment options that are best for you.
**The accuracy of this calculator and its applicability to your circumstances is not guaranteed. You should obtain personal advice from qualified professionals. This information is provided for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute an application. This notice does not guarantee loan approval, nor is it an offer or commitment to make a loan to you on the above terms.
- Efficiently wraps round bales from 4′ to 6′ in diameter, and large square bales up to 5′ long crosswise, or 6′- 6″ lengthwise on the optional riser shelf.
- Maximizes baleage yield, requires less effort and time than conventional wrapping methods, and with only the diameter of the bale wrapped, reduces wrap cost.
- The Automatic operating mode allows the H&S Linewrap to be a one man operation. The machine wraps while the operator loads. An optional remote control is available for side loading. An optional remote control is available.
- The Linewrap’s independent power source is a 13 horse power gas engine with electric start. An 18 amp alternator powers the hydraulic system which controls all machine functions.
- The self-contained hydraulic system utilizes a large capacity oil reservoir for cooler operation.
- Conveniently located controls.
- Two 30″ pretensioners have a 65% stretch that allows for a tightly wrapped bale.
- The Riser Bars that allow square bales to be wrapped crosswise are standard equipment.
- The open design of the 7′ bale platform allows debris to fall through. The length of travel of the push bar is controlled with adjustable limit switches to reduce cycle time.
- The bale-push is extended out manually to push the bales further down the bale ramp and complete the wrapping process.
- A lock-out valve locks the brakes hydraulically against the tires. This prevents the wrapper from rolling ahead too easily when wrapping so proper pressure is kept between bales.
- The telescoping transport pole is pinned to the manual steering assembly when wrapping to keep the Linewrap in a straight line or to steer around obstacles.
- The tailgate has a transport bar to lock the tailgate and a hydraulic shutoff valve that must be closed for transport.
- Remote Start/Stop/Steer and Work Lights are optional equipment.
|LINEWRAP BALE WRAPPER||LW1100|
|POWER||Honda iGX390 w/Electric Start|
|HYDRAULICS||9½ Galllon Self-Contained Reservoir|
|CONTROLS||Automatic and Manual/Optional Remote|
|SHIPPING LENGTH||16′ 10″|
|LENGTH W/TAILGATE DOWN||22′ 9″|
|TIRES||(4) 11L - 15|
|FILM TENSIONER||(2) 30″ X 65%|
|BALE CAPACITY ROUND||Up TO 6′|
|BALE CAPACITY SQUARE||6′ 6″ Lengthwise|
|BALE CAPACITY SQUARE||5′ Crosswise|
Centre Hall, PA
East Palestine, OH
Fairmount City, PA