H&S Hay Machine II
Hay Machine II
- Get a Quote
- Find My Location
- Payment Calculator
Get A Quote
Fields with asterisks* are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Use the Loan Calculator to help you determine the financing and payment options that are best for you.
**The accuracy of this calculator and its applicability to your circumstances is not guaranteed. You should obtain personal advice from qualified professionals. This information is provided for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute an application. This notice does not guarantee loan approval, nor is it an offer or commitment to make a loan to you on the above terms.
- The H&S Haymachine II is the easiest machine to use to effectively reduce drying time of hay with the least amount of handling, and as a result, to increase considerably the nutrient value of your hay crop.
- The Haymachine II moves and turns over the windrow off the wet ground onto dry ground and at the same time, tedding the windrow into a fluffy windrow to dry fast.
- A 12″ gauge wheel on the front of the rake beam provides for proper rake tooth ground pressure. No adjustment needed.
- Each rake wheel is mounted independently allowing them to better follow the contours of the ground.
- A hand crank adjusts the tedder reel height.
- A cam lever is used to adjust the aggressiveness of the tedder teeth for a fluffier windrow.
- The speed of the hydraulically driven tedder reel is controlled by manually adjusting the control valve for crop and field conditions.
- The easy tongue adjustment system is used to give the operator different offset positions for tedding and a position for storage.
- The hydraulic cylinder stops can be adjusted to limit the distance that the rake wheel arm swings out.
- An optional 4th raking wheel increases the raking width from 4 ½′ to 6′ for your extra wide windrows.
|OVERALL WIDTH TRANSPORT POSITION||127"|
|NUMBER OF TEETH, RUBBER MTD.||56|
|OVERALL LENGTH WITH HITCH||146″|
|WHEELS||4 Bolt, 15″ x 5″ with 15″ Tires|
|DRIVE||Hydraulic Drive on Tedder Reel|
Centre Hall, PA
East Palestine, OH
Fairmount City, PA
Niagara Falls, NY