H&S Xtracap 19'
- XTRACAP Forage Boxes are available in 17′, 19′, and 21′ lengths with a chain, or twin auger cross-conveyor unload system.
- Both models are available in Front Unload or Front and Rear Unload.
- H&S uses three – 18″ 4 bar H.D. spiral type beaters – not augers. Aggressive in handling tough material, they are even feeding. All three beaters are mounted in the head, not auxiliary panels in the box. Beater shafts are 1¼″ equipped with greaseable bearings.
- H&S utilizes a deep stagger beater design. The beaters turn progressively faster from top to bottom. The slow turning top beater does not pitch chunks forward, it undercuts the heap and feeds tough material down where the bottom beaters go to work delivering a smooth even flow to the cross conveyor.
- The cross conveyor is 22″ wide, is equipped with 550 roller chain, and extends 12″ beyond the side of the head.
- A simple trouble-free variable speed drive lets you match just the right unload speed to the crop type, load condition and blower capacity. A bronze worm gear is standard. The main apron drive shaft is 1¾″. #80 drive chain drives the main apron drive shaft.
- A separate dual belt drive clutch allows you to start and clear the beaters before you start the main apron conveyors. The clutch system can be used to engage just the cross conveyor, the cross conveyor and beaters, or the cross conveyor, beaters and main floor apron in any speed. The emergency stop mechanism is built into the drive unit and can be activated from the front, sides or rear of the box.
- The twin augers extend 11″ beyond the side of the head. A built in auger extension is standard and eliminates spillage between box and blower.
- The twin auger utilizes two – 10″ high speed cross augers equipped with hold-downs and wipers. The auger housings are poly-lined to reduce build-up.
- When being used as a front unload box, the drive lock pin is locked into the front main apron drive sprocket.
- To switch to rear unload, simply remove the drive lock pin from the front apron drive sprocket and insert it into the rear apron drive sprocket. A three shaft system (drive, tightener and idler shafts) maintain proper chain tension and positive drive. Once the tailgate safety lock is released, the self-locking mechanism unlocks automatically while rear unloading and locks shut when the tailgate closes.
- Transport lights are standard on all H&S boxes.
- An optional 12″ or 24″ folding cross conveyor extension is available for apron unload models.
- A Front hydraulic drive is optional.
|CAPACITY W/ROOF - ASAE STANDARD||1051 FT|
|INSIDE WIDTH||7′ 4″|
|INSIDE HEIGHT(floor to roof)||99″|
|OVERALL LENGTH||22′ 3″|
|OVERALL HEIGHT (bolster to roof)||120″|
|WEIGHT HD 7-4||4950#|
|WEIGHT HD TWIN AUGER||5000#|
|T-ROD MAIN APRON CHAIN (standard)||4 - 16,000# TENSILE — 64,000# COMBINED TENSILE|
|667H PINTLE CHAIN||4 - 10,000# TENSILE — 40,000# COMBINED TENSILE|
|CROSS FEED - HD 7-4||22″ WIDE - CA550 CHAIN WITH WELDED SLATS / RIGHT OR LEFT HAND DISCHARGE|
|CROSS FEED - HD TWIN AUGER||2 - 10″ SIDE BY SIDE AUGERS — EQUIPPED WITH ADJUSTABLE HOLD-DOWNS — 22″ WIDE — LEFT HAND ONLY|
|UNLOADING BEATERS||3 - 18″ - 4 BAR SPIRAL — EVEN FEED|
|MAIN APRON SPEED||VARIABLE SPEED DRIVE — UNLOAD RATE - 9″ PER MIN. UP TO 12′ 6″ PER MIN.|
|DRIVE SEQUENCE||H&S BRONZE WORM GEAR BOX — #80 ROLLER CHAIN — 1¾″ MAIN APRON DRIVE SHAFT|
|POWER SOURCE||540 PTO OR HYDRAULIC DRIVE|
|EMERGENCY STOP CLUTCH||STANDARD ON HD & HD FRONT AND REAR UNLOAD|
|OPTIONS||12" FOLDING BUNK EXTENSION FOR HD 7-4 MODELS|
|TRANSPORT LIGHTS AND HOLD DOWN KITS||STANDARD|
|FRONT & REAR UNLOAD*|
|CAPACITY W/ROOF||1072 FT|
|WEIGHT||ADD 520# TO HD BOX WEIGHTS|
|MAIN APRON CHAIN||667X PINTLE - 21,000# X 4|
|REAR UNLOAD DRIVE||HD 7-4 CHOICE OF HYDRAULIC DRIVE OR P.T.O. DRIVE. / HD TWIN AUGER HYDRAULIC REAR DRIVE ONLY|
|REAR UNLOAD SPEED||UNLOAD TIME IS DEPENDENT ON TRACTOR R.P.M., HYDRAULIC PRESSURE AND G.P.M.|
|REAR ENDGATE||AUTOMATIC LOCK AND UNLOCK|