- Get a Quote
- Find My Location
- Payment Calculator
Get A Quote
Fields with asterisks* are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Use the Loan Calculator to help you determine the financing and payment options that are best for you.
**The accuracy of this calculator and its applicability to your circumstances is not guaranteed. You should obtain personal advice from qualified professionals. This information is provided for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute an application. This notice does not guarantee loan approval, nor is it an offer or commitment to make a loan to you on the above terms.
WIDE BODY FORAGE BOXES ARE AVAILABLE IN TRUCK MOUNT, CHASSIS MOUNT, OR RUNNING GEAR MOUNT
- The H&S Wide Body Aluminized Box is available in 18′, 20′, and 22′ lengths.
- Wide Body Fiberglass Reinforced Plywood Sided Boxes (FRP) are available in 22′, 24′ and 26′ lengths.
- Side stakes on all Industrial boxes are 2½″ x 2½″ 10 gauge tubular steel with a 15½" spacing between them.
- The patented hydraulic center mount drive on all Wide Body Boxes provides smooth trouble-free operation. Wide Body industrial forage boxes have spring-loaded tighteners on the main apron drive.
- All Wide Body Forage Boxes feature Cross Z-iron. Cross Zs are welded to the side channels in-line with stakes for added strength.
- All Wide Body Boxes have Poly Bond plywood floors. Four formed steel channel supports run lengthwise under the floor for added strength.
- The H&S Wide Body Box offers a choice of double barn doors with air closure, or a top hinged door with a air or hydraulic delay system.
- 5″ Side Channels are welded to the stake pockets for added strength and are also used as a chain return slide.
- An optional front-to-rear electric roll tarp or side-to-side electric roll tarp is a nice feature to keep that valuable forage from blowing out during transport.
- An optional gravity unload grain hopper for grain is available for wide body boxes with a top hinged gate.
|INSIDE HEIGHT (floor to top of side)||86″|
|OVERALL LENGTH||24′ 9″|
|STANDARD BOX OVERALL HEIGHT||101″|
|STANDARD BOX CAPACITY STRUCK LEVEL||1355 CUBIC FT.|
|WEIGHT - STANDARD BOX||7958#|
|MAIN APRON CHAIN||667XH - STANDARD|
|MAIN APRON DRIVE||HYDRAULIC DRIVE|
|UNLOAD SPEED||UNLOAD TIME IS DEPENDENT ON TRACTOR R.P.M., HYDRAULIC PRESSURE AND G.P.M.|
|REAR ENDGATE||AUTOMATIC LOCK AND UNLOCK AN AIR OR HYDRAULIC GATE DELAY IS OPTIONAL|
Centre Hall, PA
East Palestine, OH
Fairmount City, PA
Niagara Falls, NY