- Get a Quote
- Find My Location
- Payment Calculator
Get A Quote
Fields with asterisks* are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Use the Loan Calculator to help you determine the financing and payment options that are best for you.
**The accuracy of this calculator and its applicability to your circumstances is not guaranteed. You should obtain personal advice from qualified professionals. This information is provided for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute an application. This notice does not guarantee loan approval, nor is it an offer or commitment to make a loan to you on the above terms.
AVAILABLE IN 36′ AND 40′ LENGTHS, the “TOP DOG” Semi-Trailer Forage Box is completely Designed & Manufactured by H&S.
- The main frame is made of high quality formed steel 10″ I-Beams for the rear, and compressed down to 5.13″ in the front with full length front gussets.
- New 25,000# spring axles w/heavy duty spindles are standard.
- 16 Gauge Stainless Steel Sides.
- The PL88C OPEN BARREL main apron pintle chain @ 29,900# per strand stays flexible. 2″ x 1″ x 3/16″ formed apron channels are used for the apron cross bars.
- A formed stainless steel center between the aprons eliminates any feed build-up for a complete clean out.
- The floor is ½″ thick virgin grade solid poly.
- The “TOP DOG” features 1″ steel lines to the back of the box and DUAL HYDRAULIC MOTORS. The motors evenly drive each final drive system for more power and less shaft stress than a single motor system.
- The drive shaft features MD nylon reversible style bearings.
- Panels above the front & rear wheels act as a chain slide for the main apron, and protect mud and debris from getting to the apron chain.
- Large 17″ x 28″ front window for viewing when unloading.
- The idler apron shaft assembly features 6 tooth machined steel sprockets with bronze idler bushings.
- Apron tension adjustment is made by tightening the 4 spring loaded tightener bolts on the front of the box. The spring loaded tighteners maintain tension on the apron during start up and operation.
- The standard Air Gate Delay for the Top Pivot Door with door locks allows you to clean the box out completely without material hanging up. Barn doors with air closure are optional.
- LED Lighting is standard equipment.
- Customer Farm Name – NO CHARGE!
- Options include a Rollback or Side to Side Tarp and Grain Hopper.
|CAPACITY - STRUCK LEVEL||2275 CU. FT.|
|BOX WEIGHT||20,270 LBS|
|OVERALL LENGTH||41′ 7″|
|OVERALL HEIGHT INCLUDING TAILGATE||13′|
|DRIVE SYSTEM||DUAL HYDRAULIC MOTORS|
|FINAL DRIVE SYSTEM||DUAL FINAL DRIVE W/OIL BATH AND SPRING LOADED TIGHTENER|
|MAIN APRON CHAIN & SLATS||PL88C OPEN BARREL PINTLE 2″ X 1″ X 3/16″ FORMED APRON CHANNELS|
|REAR DRIVE SHAFT||2 ¼″ 1045 STEEL|
|FRONT IDLER SHAFT||1 ¾″ 1045 STEEL|
|UPRIGHTS||2″ X 2″ X 3/16″ TUBULAR STEEL SET ON 16" CENTERS|
|UNLOAD TIME||DEPENDENT ON TRACTOR HYDRAULIC SYSTEM & GPMs|
|WALL MATERIAL||STAINLESS STEEL|
|FLOOR MATERIAL||VIRGIN GRADE POLY|
|GATE DELAY SYSTEM||STANDARD|
|REAR DOOR LATCHING||AUTOMATIC|
|FRONT WINDOW||17″ X 28″|
|CUSTOMER FARM NAME||STANDARD|
|AXLES||NEW 25,000# AXLES WITH HEAVY DUTY SPINDLES|
|TIRES/RIMS OPTIONS:||11.00X22.5 TIRES ON PAINTED DUAL STEEL WHEELS
11.00X22.5 TIRES ON DUAL ALUMINUM WHEELS
425/65R 22.5 TIRES ON ALUMINUM SUPER SINGLE WHEELS
425/65R 22.5 TIRES ON STEEL SUPER SINGLE WHEELS
455/55R 22.5 TIRES ON ALUMINUM SUPER SINGLE WHEELS
455/55R 22.5 TIRES ON STEEL SUPER SINGLE WHEELS
|GRAIN KIT - TOP PIVOT DOOR ONLY||OPTIONAL|
|VARIABLE SPEED FLOW CONTROL||OPTIONAL|
|ELECTRIC FRONT TO BACK SCISSOR TARP||OPTIONAL|
|ELECTRIC SIDE TO SIDE ROLL TARP||OPTIONAL|
Centre Hall, PA
East Palestine, OH
Fairmount City, PA
Niagara Falls, NY