H&S 7225 Super Duty
7225 Super Duty
- Get a Quote
- Find My Location
- Payment Calculator
Get A Quote
Fields with asterisks* are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Use the Loan Calculator to help you determine the financing and payment options that are best for you.
**The accuracy of this calculator and its applicability to your circumstances is not guaranteed. You should obtain personal advice from qualified professionals. This information is provided for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute an application. This notice does not guarantee loan approval, nor is it an offer or commitment to make a loan to you on the above terms.
- The 7200 Series Forage Boxes are available in 23’, 25’ & 27’ models with front & rear unload systems.
- The Electric-Over-Hydraulic “Super Duty” features Hydraulic valves with a variable Speed High/Low Main Apron Unload System and Control Box.
- (1) Remote is needed for the Front Unload System (Hoses included are changed when using either the front, or rear unload systems)
- (1) Remote is needed for the Rear Unload System
- The system allows you to start and clear the cross conveyor before you start the beaters or main apron conveyors.
- No Belts or Pulleys.
- H&S uses three – 18″ 4 bar H.D. spiral type beaters – not augers. Aggressive in handling tough material, they are even feeding.
- Beater shafts are 1¾″ equipped with greaseable bearings and are mounted in the head, not auxiliary panels in the box.
- 7200 Series Forage Box frames feature heavy 5″ channel cross members and 2.5″ x 2.5″ side stakes.
- On the rear unload system, once the tailgate safety lock is released, the self-locking mechanism unlocks automatically while unloading and locks shut when the tailgate closes.
- A 24″ Hydraulic-Fold Extend/Retract Cross-Conveyor Extension is standard on all 7200 Series Models.
- 2″ Stress-proof Front Drive Shaft.
- 2″ Stress-proof Rear Drive Shaft. (Front & Rear Unload Models).
- Heavy Duty Gearbox System.
- Heavy Drive Chains.
- Spring Loaded Tighteners on Beaters.
- Quick Release Cross-Conveyor Clean Out Pan.
- The Rear Unload Drive System features a quick change pin.
- A 4th beater is optional.
|7225 "SUPER DUTY"|
|Inside Height (floor to top of side)||86″|
|Overall Width w/Extension||109″|
|Overall Length||29′ 6″|
|Box Side Height||106″|
|Overall Height @ Top Door Pivot||122″|
|Cubic Ft. Cap. - No Roof/Struck||1,301.13 cu. ft|
|Cross-Conveyor||22″ Wide - CA550 Chain w/Welded Slats|
|Beaters||3 - 18″ - 4 Bar Spiral Beaters w/1¾″ Greaseable Bearings|
|Drive||Electric-over-Hyd. System w/Variable Speed High/Low Main Apron Unload System and Elec. Control Box|
|Cross-Conveyor Extension||24″ Hydraulic-Fold Extend/Retract|
|Emergency Stop Clutch||Standard|
|Rear Unload Drive||Hydraulic|
|Rear Unload Speed||Unload Time is dependent on Tractor RPM, Hydraulic Pressure & GPM|
|Rear Endgate||Automatic Lock & Unlock|
|Rear Gate Delay||Standard|
Centre Hall, PA
East Palestine, OH
Fairmount City, PA
Niagara Falls, NY