- Get a Quote
- Find My Location
- Payment Calculator
Get A Quote
Fields with asterisks* are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Use the Loan Calculator to help you determine the financing and payment options that are best for you.
**The accuracy of this calculator and its applicability to your circumstances is not guaranteed. You should obtain personal advice from qualified professionals. This information is provided for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute an application. This notice does not guarantee loan approval, nor is it an offer or commitment to make a loan to you on the above terms.
- The 6200 Series Forage Boxes are front & rear unload only.
- Available in either HD 7-4 (cross conveyor), or HD Twin Auger front unload systems w/hydraulic front unload drive as standard, and PTO drive front unload as optional.
- 2″ Apron Drive Shaft.
- Faster unload time and the smoothest unloading system on the market.
- New swept back unit design.
- H&S uses three – 18″ 4 bar H.D. spiral type beaters – not augers. Aggressive in handling tough material, they are even feeding.
- Beater shafts are 1¼″ & equipped with greaseable bearings and are mounted in the head, not auxiliary panels in the box.
- Easy install 4th beater w/knock-out lugs.
- A simple trouble-free variable speed drive lets you match just the right unload speed to the crop type, load condition and blower capacity.
- A separate clutch allows you to start and clear the cross conveyor or augers before you start the beaters or main apron conveyors.
- 6200 Series Forage Box frames feature heavy 5″ channel cross members and 2.5″ x 2.5″ side stakes.
- On the rear unload system, once the tailgate safety lock is released, the self-locking mechanism unlocks automatically while unloading and locks shut when the tailgate closes.
- The Rear Unload Drive System features a quick change pin.
- 7+4 Models – Standard Spring Assist 24″ Cross Conveyor Extension has the ability to tip DOWNWARD 22 degrees.
- Spring Loaded Tighteners on Beaters.
- Remote grease zerks for the beater bearings.
|6219 7-4 & TWIN AUGER|
|Inside Height (floor to top of side)||86″|
|Overall Length||24′ 3″|
|Box Side Height||106″|
|Overall Height @ Top Door Pivot||122″|
|Cubic Ft. Cap. - No Roof/Struck||986.30 cu. ft.|
|Cross-Conveyor - HD 7-4||22″ WIDE - CA550 CHAIN WITH WELDED SLATS|
|Beaters||3 - 18″ - 4 BAR SPIRAL|
|Main Apron Speed||VARIABLE SPEED DRIVE — 12 UNLOAD SPEEDS|
|Front Drive System||BRONZE WORM GEAR BOX — #80 ROLLER CHAIN — 2″ MAIN APRON DRIVE SHAFT|
|Drive||HYDRAULIC DRIVE STANDARD/540 PTO OPTIONAL|
|Emergency Stop Clutch||STANDARD|
|Rear Unload Drive||HYDRAULIC|
|Rear Unload Speed||UNLOAD TIME IS DEPENDENT ON TRACTOR R.P.M., HYDRAULIC PRESSURE AND G.P.M.|
|Rear Endgate||AUTOMATIC LOCK AND UNLOCK|
|Rear Gate Delay||STANDARD|
Centre Hall, PA
East Palestine, OH
Fairmount City, PA
Niagara Falls, NY