H&S Slant Bar Feeder Weights with 9.5L X 15 Tires
Slant Bar Feeder Weights with 9.5L X 15 Tires
- Get a Quote
- Find My Location
- Payment Calculator
Get A Quote
Fields with asterisks* are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Use the Loan Calculator to help you determine the financing and payment options that are best for you.
**The accuracy of this calculator and its applicability to your circumstances is not guaranteed. You should obtain personal advice from qualified professionals. This information is provided for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute an application. This notice does not guarantee loan approval, nor is it an offer or commitment to make a loan to you on the above terms.
- Single axle models are available in 16′, 20′, and 24′ sizes.
- Tandem axle models are available in 24′ and 30′ sizes.
- The slant bars help prevent cattle from moving in and out.
- Slant Bar Feeders are low and have a comfortable height of tank sides.
- All sizes of cattle can feed with heads in unit (EXCEPT CATTLE WITH HORNS)
- The inside sidewalls and end panels can be removed for better feeding of square or round bales.
- The main feed pan is constructed of prime steel with the square tubing around the top of the feed pan. Square tubing is 40% stronger than pipe.
- H&S bunks are easy to clean out spoiled feed from the feeder tub. No clutter of numerous pipes or tubes are welded in to clean around.
- H&S bunks feature a 90° turning radius with tricycle front end, 6 hole hubs and wheels, and quick hitch tongue.
- All models have a full axle all the way through the unit.
THE H&S SLANT BAR FEEDER EFFICIENTLY FEEDS:
- Chopped green feed.
- Large round and square bales.
- Small round and square bales.
- Silage and Haylage.
- Chopped hay and ground feed.
- 16′ unit has 30 feeding openings.
- 20′ unit has 36 feeding openings.
- 24′ unit has 42 feeding openings.
|SLANT BAR FEED WEIGHTS WITH 9.5L X 15 TIRES|
|20' SINGLE AXLE||2060 LBS.|
|24' SINGLE AXLE||2520 LBS.|
|24' TANDEM||2746 LBS.|
Centre Hall, PA
East Palestine, OH
Fairmount City, PA