- Get a Quote
- Find My Location
- Payment Calculator
Get A Quote
Fields with asterisks* are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Use the Loan Calculator to help you determine the financing and payment options that are best for you.
**The accuracy of this calculator and its applicability to your circumstances is not guaranteed. You should obtain personal advice from qualified professionals. This information is provided for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute an application. This notice does not guarantee loan approval, nor is it an offer or commitment to make a loan to you on the above terms.
- H&S models 410, 412, 415, 612, 614, and 617 have L-shaped front spindles with structural bracing to withstand high stresses from shock loads.
- The H&S heavy running gears – models 415 through 622 – utilize thrust bearings to assure dependable, smooth turning and straight trailing.
- The tele-pole is made of structural tubing and the mounting plates have wide spacing between them to reduce sway and increase the strength of the pole.
- The C-Section reach provides both strength and flexibility without rotating collars.
- King Pin, Hitch Pin, Spindles, Tie Rod Ends and Tie Rod Steering Pivot Point are all wear protected by replaceable oil impregnated steel bushings and are greaseable as well.
- Full Contact Turn Stops distributes the pressure exerted in tight dragging turns along the bolster face – this reduces the possibility of bunk damage or collapse.
- Running gears from 12 ton on up have 4-bolt brake flanges as standard equipment so that optional hydraulic surge brakes may be installed.
- The tie rod is positioned behind the bolster on all models and is a one-piece design that reduces the number of wear point that could change the toe-in and tracking.
- The spring assist is standard on all models and is adjustable from a light assist to full support.
- Front and rear stake pockets wear pockets are standard on ALL MODELS!
|WEIGHT W/TIRES||1520# w/16.5L|
|BOLSTER||4″ x 8″|
|WHEEL BASE||119″ TO 179″ IN 10″ INCREMENTS|
|STANDARD WHEEL||16.1 x 14|
|WHEEL OPTIONS||22.5 x 8 22.5 x 13.5|
|BRAKES||OPT. HYD. SURGE|
|TELESCOPING POLE||FIXED AT 89″|
Centre Hall, PA
East Palestine, OH
Fairmount City, PA